Chapter ~11~

I woke up this morning feeling more closely to Marko and none the others. Why? I don't know why I just wanna be around him more right now. I slip on a black leather crop top. Black ripped jean. My leather jacket with black straps heals. I curl my hair and do my makeup.
(That's What the top looks like)

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs from  Michaels bedroom

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs from Michaels bedroom. "Wow" I hear a voice say. I look up and it's sam. I smile at him. "Hi sam" I say. "You look amazing" he says. "Thank you, where's Michael?" I ask "he already left. I decided to wait for you" he says. "Alright well let's go then" I say grabbing his hand as we walk out. He smiles at me.

We start walking. "Do you maybe wanna hangout with me today?" He ask's shyly. "I would love to" I say. A couple minutes later we reach the entrance. I wanna hangout with Marko but I also wanna hangout with sam. "I see your thinking about me" I hear a voice say behind me as I turn around and see Marko. I let out a giggle. "Can I hangout with you guys" he says. I look at sam as he looks at Marko. "Why not" he says. I smile as Marko walks with us.

We grab ice cream. "Hey I'm gonna go to the comic book store" Sam says "alright sounds good" I say smiling. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks away to the comic book store. I smile and turn back to Marko but before I know it his lips are on mine. After a couple minutes he pulls away resting his forehead on mine as our breathing is heavy. 'I love you' I hear him say in his thoughts.
I look at him. 'I love you to'

I throw my ice cream in the trash. "What you do that for?" He ask's. "Didn't want it after a while" I say giggling. We walk to the other guys. I feel someone grab my hand a little too tight behind me. I turn around and look at the guy infront of me. "Let her go man" I hear David say. He just smiles. "Let. Her. Go" Dwayne says. "Just let me go" I say back. He pulls out my arm so it's straighter this time.

Paul: 'What's he going to do'
David: 'I don't know man'
Marko: 'can't we just rip him to shreds'
Dwayne: 'why hasn't this asshole let her go yet'
Me: 'I wonder the same thing Dwayne'

I keep my focus on the guys as he looks at me and pulls something out of his pocket sliding it across my arm down as I whimper in pain and see blood now starting to come out. The guys jump back at the crave they have always wanted. The guy walks away.

'Follow me'

I say to the guys as I walk away past the tattoo parlor and in the ally. I look at them. 'Get a taste of what you've always wanted'

Dwayne: 'lydia If we do that we won't stop'
David: 'that's dangerous'
'The only thing dangerous here is me passing out from the amount I'm loosing'
Marko: 'Fine we will do it'
Paul: ' can't we just mark her as ours now'
David: 'it's if she wants it'
'Just take a damn drink or whatever I'm starting to weak'

David walk towards me and start liking a part of my arm as the other follow his lead. I then look down and see that it's now starting to close on its own.

'Thank you'
Paul: 'your welcome'

I smile. As I feel my eyes getting heavy. "Cmon I'll fly you to the cave since your tired" David says. We fly to the cave. I instantly walk to the back where they sleep to my bed. I lay down on it. "Goodnight David" I say closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

Yess I finally updated!