𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

I smile as I walk up to Sky who's sitting on the ground in the courtyard

I smile as I walk up to Sky who's sitting on the ground in the courtyard. When he sees me walking up to him he smiles back.

"Hey." I say as i walk up to him. "There you are, i've been looking everywhere for you."

And i sit down beside him with our shoulders against each other. Sky puts his arm around my shoulders.

"How are you doing? Last night I had to carry you to bed." And Sky turns to look at me with a serious and genuine look on his face.

I smile, loving how concerned he already is even though we've not known each other for that long. "I'm okay, kind of tired. And a headache that feels like bombs exploding in my head. But aside from that i'm great."

I turn to look at him. I notice the dark circles around his eyes. The kind of sad look on his face and the same clothes of last night. "Are you wearing the same clothes you wore last night?"

Sky doesn't respond to me. Instead he turns his face away from me and sighs deeply.

I frown at that. This is kind of unusual behaviour for him. "Sky? Everything okay? You can talk to me." And gently i take his hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over it.

He turns to look at me and smiles, but i know it's not genuine. "I'm fine, really. Nothing for you to worry about."

I sigh and turn my head to look at the school in front of us. "I know it's not true, i can see through your lies. But I understand if you don't want to talk about it so I won't pressure you."

"I've got something way more interesting to talk about." Sky says smugly so i turn to look at him again while he looks at our intertwined fingers. "So, I want to know. What are we?" And he looks back up at me.

"We're humans. Only sort of, you're some badass fighter guy and i'm a fairy." I say smirking, knowing exactly what he meant.

He rolls his eyes also smirking. "If you're gonna play it like that then i'll be very blunt about this." He pauses for a second. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

A big smile immediately reaches my face, almost believing this is too good to be true.

It's like i'm in a sort of fairytale. And currently i'm stuck, not knowing what to say. So instead of responding with words i respond with action. Slowly reaching towards Sky and gently pressing my lips onto his soft ones.

And he smiles into the kiss, enjoying it. The arm that was first around my shoulders now moves to my waist, pulling me closer.

His other hands now pulls my legs closer to him, forcing me to come closer to him as well.

I knew I could trust Sky. So i decide to be bold. So i get on my knees and throw one leg over both of his. I move my body forward and sit on his lap.