A Legend

Oli was just an egg. He was a peaceful egg, never minding having to sit on his crewmate, Legend's, head. He always watched as the crew of 10 played their Among Us games. Sometimes they won easily, while other times it was a true mystery to figure out who was the killer. But the Eggpostor never participated in the games - he just watched and listened to the meetings.

Whenever Legend was the impostor, he won easily and fairly. He could tell a lie and even Oli would consider it for a second, even though he was there when he killed! Legend lived up to his name and was destined to be the best impostor in Among Us.

One day, Legend joined an Among Us lobby, and everyone there started whispering to each other.

"Is that the guy who always wins as impostor?"

"Man, he's a legend!"

"His name is Legend too!"

"Wow!"

Legend ignored them as usual and sat down. Oli, despite just being an egg, was proud that he was on the head of the best impostor in the game. It made him feel important, that he wasn't just another flavorless egg in the sea of millions of Among Us players.

The host, Mark, came up to Legend.

"Hey, I'm Mark. I don't know what all these people are saying about you, but you must be really important or something," he said. Then he held out his hand. Legend got up and shook it. Oli was surprised that Mark hadn't heard of Legend before.

Mark started the game and Oli waited for the "Shh!" that would pop up in front of them, and then the starting screen. He wondered if Legend would be chosen as impostor in this game. If he was, then the lobby was in trouble.

He did see a red impostor screen - but something was wrong. He looked down and noticed that he wasn't on Legend's head anymore. Horrified, he realized that he must be the impostor. An egg! Oli didn't even know if that was possible or if this was a bug. He started getting nervous, but couldn't sweat because he was an egg.

When the screen faded away, he was back on Legend's head, and as he expected, he started doing his tasks. So, it's true. Oli thought. I'm the impostor for this round.

Oli didn't know if he should be scared or joyful. He had never been impostor before, being an egg. But this was his chance to prove that he was more than just an egg! He could win as an impostor, and he was determined to do that. He looked in front of him as Legend closed the cable box, and started plotting the crewmates' demise.