Black and Blue

"Nonononono!" Blue said worryingly. A bead of sweat trickled down Sidero's forehead. They had falsely accused him! And, not only that, but the crew was this close to figuring out Oli's true identity as eggpostor. He couldn't be ejected - if he was, the eggpostor would definitely not win the game.

Luckily, Blue was still trying to convince the crew that Oli was real. If he supported his idea, then maybe they'd spare him. Of course, he'd only be pretending. 

Sidero spoke up. "Wait wait wait - what about Ol-the eggpostor? We should at least give Blue a chance to explain his side!" Red looked unamused, but Blue looked content.

"No - let's get Black off this ship before we do anything else! Besides, we can't cheat the game," Red objected. But then Sidero remembered something - this game was different. Just like the eggpostor and crewmates being able to go in vents, maybe, just maybe, this game could be cheated even more.

"Just give me a chance to speak first," Blue responded. He was starting to get angry. This was his chance to escape! He looked around to make sure that no one was watching him, and then bolted towards the cafeteria door.

"Hey!" Red shouted.

"Don't worry, he won't be able to get away because of the borders," Blue replied. He was calmer, but his frustration at Red was still evident in his voice.

And even better, Sidero was right - he ran right past where the borders should've been!

"WHAAAT?!" Red and Blue both gasped.

But Sidero kept running, and running, and running until he stopped. The door had slammed shut. Which could only mean...

"Heheheh..." Oli stepped out from the vent. Sidero looked around, but the doors were closed on both sides. He gulped.

"Umm... hi, Oli," Sidero tried to have a friendly tone, but he was stuttering.

"Well, good friend," Oli said darkly. "It's time for your death." He stepped back.

"No! No! I'm your friend, Oli!" He denied. It couldn't be true. His eyes teared up. "We're on a team, remember? A team!"

Oli chuckled.

"We were never a team."

.     .     .

Everyone was shocked. Sidero straight-up ran through the meeting barriers and to the other sections of the skeld. Even more shocking, however, was that the eggpostor had gotten away from Ambrose's grasp in all the confusion. And the most shocking of all was that door sabotage had happened during an emergency meeting.

Mark knew that this battle was not over. It had only just started. After the doors opened Blue called out to the rest of the crew.

"If Black could defy the game, so can we!" he exclaimed. Their eyes lit up, and the group of 6 ran out the cafeteria.

"We... we broke the game!" Red said in astonishment. Everyone started talking and taking screenshots and messaging their friends.

"Everyone, stop!" Mark commanded. The group looked at him. "We already know that the eggpostor is here somewhere. We have to work together to find it and eject it! Only then will we win!"

"How do we know that Black isn't the impostor?" Red asked skeptically.

"The egg literally escaped from Ambrose and went into the vents. Face the truth - there's an eggpostor on this skeld, and we're going to find it. No more deaths, injuries, or black and blues. We're going to scout this whole ship until we find this egg!"

"What if we don't find it?" Red said, looking almost convinced.

"That won't happen. We'll find the eggpostor, and we'll win."