𝖙𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈

it was the next morning. i was super excited to go to the sway house. i felt like my ego was bigger than ever before. i felt like a different version of me... but a good version of me. a really good version of me. 

liked by larray, ravon and 4M others

naileadevora photo from yesterday night @larray @ravon @marioselivan

comments were disabled 

finally larray came to my house to pick me up.

"heyo girly!" he said as i entered the car. 

"eyo!" i said and gave my bestie a hug.

"you ready to meet the cute sway boys?" 

"always...yesterday with vinnie gave me confidence..."

"as it should! good job. keep up the good work." larray smiled.

"thank you, but can we just go now im excited." 

larray then started the car. we sang from drivers license to wap and body. it was a hella good drive. like it always is with my dear bestie larray. anyways when we finally got there i met all the guys. the boy who i liked the most tho was kio. he was just different. and plus he is a virgo what i absolutely love. we talked for a little while and then bryce interrupted us.  

"hey, sorry i'm just showing up here out of nowhere but I wanted to talk and get to know you a little bit better..." he said.

kio looked kinda pissed but didn't want to ruin the moment so he remained silent.

"umm...kio i'll be back." i said and smiled towards him. 

"i'll wait for you with the boys." he said.

i winked at him and left  with bryce. he took me to the balconie. he then told me that addison and him recently broke up and that the publicity doesn't know yet but that he liked me right away. i know i'm probably a toxic for using him but it was assignment to do that.  so i comfored him and minutes turned into an hour. the sun was going down and it was so romantic. bryce got closer and kissed me. it didn't feel really good tbh. i had kio on my mind the whole time with bryce.  

"but bryce don't tell anyone about the kiss...please..." i said.

"oh, ok. i won't don't worry...i'm not sure this is what i want for real two." he smiled.

"good. so i will get back to kio now if you don't mind." 

when i ran downstairs i couldn't be more happy to see kio's face. he had that something that i wanted in a guy. i had real feelings for him so that's why i didn't kiss him that day. i wanted to show him i want to take it slow and that he is different than other guys. he was really reasonable. i love that about him. we stayed at the sway until like 9pm and the whole entire time i shared cute moments with kio. when we had to go i said goodbye to the sway boys and gave the longest hug to kio, of course. 

larray and i were super excited on our way back. we talked about what happened and the whole situation. 

"so i will post the picture of us on insta. but you tell me did you get any of the boys on your done list?" 

"larray, i think i like kio but for real. and yeah i kissed bryce but no feelings attached. " 

"damn, drama, love triangle already. girl....." 

"i know, i know, i'm working on it. just shut up please and let me drive while you are posting." i laughed.

liked by naileadevora, kiocyr and 10M others

larray look we are at the sway backyard

comments 

kiocyr i knew it...i knew it was the two of you making all the noise...

vinniehacker lol come to the hype house it's better

brycehall @vinniehacker no it's so not 

bradypotter don't steal my boyfriend @naileadevora 
naileadevora @bradypotter i'm just keeping an eye on him <3
bradypotter ily <3
larray i thought you loved me
naileadevora he just proved you wrong bahahaha
ravon fake dramas be like
marioselivan nailea why are your comments ALWAYS disabled!?
naileadevora cause they are?
larray queen <3 
user666 ily them
thisuserisaloser i want nailea to merry me  

iamgriffinjhonson hi everybody i entered the comments be proud i usually don't do that LOL
user567 we are proud griffin
userrandom great job griffin
kiocyr grio <3
naileadevora what is happening...griffin are you sick 
brycehall good job griffy
userloser i love everybody here 

addisonraee larray...queen...what's poppin? we should so go out anytime soon
larray true i'll text you addi
user677 he is so lucky to know her 

my toxic me was very happy with her ego but the little caring me inside was still simping over kio...