𝖕𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

the thing with kio broke me. i wasn't able mentally to move on. 

but with a little help of ravon, mario and larray i managed to meet the new victim. 

his name is felix mallard.

he is an actor and you might have seen him in a couple of movies and tv series's. 

larray met him at a club and he seemed really lonely so he invited me to come over to his house today and he said that felix will be there.

so i did what larray asked. before that i did a little catfish photo shoot at my car. i managed to use my selfie stick to take photo of myself sitting. 

see how you can't see more of my legs? yeah, my selfie stick is too fucking long

anyways...back to felix.

it was a really cold day that day. i had my most furry jacket on and i was still freezing. 

felix was late so i was in a kind of bad mood. he entered larray's house fully wet and sweaty. 

"i'm so sorry i'm late." he said with his austarlian accent. 

i kinda didn't believe that he was real. i guess i got lost in his eyes. t is true i'm not gonna lie. when he set on the sofa next to me we shook hands and got to know each other.

"i'm nailea." i said.

"felix." 

larray whispered to my ear: "isn't he gorgeous?" 

"oh shut it larray." i said to him.

we decided to play spin the bottle. 

ravon and mario had some crazy dares for us. the last dare ravon gave to felix was to kiss me.

"oh well, she is beautiful tho, why not?" felix smiled.

did he just called me beautiful? i wanted to kiss him even more.

"i will kiss her only if she is willing to." he said before i could even think about what's going on.

"i am willing to mister mallard." i laughed.

he removed the hair of my eyes, just like kio does and came closer. i felt my heart beating super fast. he looked at me and we kissed.

i could hear ravon, larray and mario screaming at first but then i heard nothing but us kissing. it was like the world stopped. 

when our lips finally separated i felt some butterflies in my stomach. 

"girl-" ravon said.

"i can't even-" larray said with an attitude. 

"stop it..." i said acting that i'm cool. i still don't know why i acted like that but who cares. 

felix looked at me for the rest of the night. 

when it was time to go felix asked me to come outside with him. 

"is everything ok?" i asked.

"yeah, yeah i just wanted to tell you that i felt something i never did before while kissing you today." 

"oh, is that a good thing?" i asked.

"it's a great thing. maybe we could kiss more often?" he winked at me.

"well, maybe." i said while getting closer.

he put his hands around my hips and we kissed.

"that was for good night and here you go." i said while giving him a card with my number on it.

"when can i see you again?" 

"when i will be free." i said, turned around and left.

i had such a great poker face on that i think not even i could tell do i like him or not.