𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

it was the last day of march. i was in a happy relationship with my dearest nic. but i had a felling soon something bad will happen. i can't explain it. it was a gut. i just knew. and something surely did happen. so as i was saying it was the last day of march and i was at home decorating my bullet journal. a normal afternoon. but then somebody rang my doorbell. that was extremely weird because i didn't invite anyone over and usually nobody visits. 

i opened the door and, man i was not expecting what happened next. 

kio, vinnie, jaden, tyler, bryce and felix were in front of my door. 

"h-hi?" i said.

"hello nailea. we would love to have a word with you." kio said with a really mad face on. 

i haven't spoken to kio since our fight and i haven't heard from this guys after our kiss. so yeah it was a kinda awkward situation for me. and they were all there. except nic. 

"come on in boys." i said with a fake smile on my face. 

when they all set on my sofa i felt nervous. even more then before. 

"so we came here for obvious reasons. you know why nailea." vinnie said.

"we were informed that you used every single one of us for a stupid dare." felix continued. 

"and we are not happy as you can see." tayler said after felix.

"we would like to hear an apology or at least did all of this mean anything to you." jaden finally finished the bomb of hate they were throwing on me. 

i don't blame them tho. i was a play girl. i didn't like it but i was. i knew i'd had to do this sooner or later. but not to all of them at once. maybe this was even better. i was just going to say what i had in mind. to all of them. 

"so...there is no easy was to say this. you guys were all a victim of my ego boosting process. for those of you who don't get it...it's basically a period of time when you boost your ego by doing something that makes you fell more special or something. my besties suggested that i kiss as many boys in a month as possible. i don't even remember why i said yes. i'm not usually like this. the real me was the girl that you kissed. the one that was laughing and caring about your personality. i'm really sorry for using every single one of you. but i'm not saying that i regret it. you guys showed me how beautiful you are. and every girl that will ever date you will see that. i'm sure of it. and i would like to finish by saying that my ego was never supposed to be boosted because i don't need a bad girl ego to love myself. i'm supposed to be myself without lies and breaking hearts. the fact that i'm different doesn't mean that it's a bad different. thank you for hearing me out."

for a while it was silent. all of them were shocked by my confession. and then finally felix broke the silence: " i forgive you." 

he hugged me and i felt relieved. 

"i can forgive after an apology like that." bryce said and hugged me too. 

then suddenly all of the boys were coming to give me a hug. they all went from the sofa to me. at the end kio was the only one left at the sofa.

"i'm sorry nai but you really screwed me. i really thought you loved me. i wan't like the others. you said it yourself." 

"i know. but..." 

"when i first found out i thought that everybody wanted to steal my girl but then i remembered that you were never my girl. and that broke me the first time. and the second time it broke me that you didn't stop after losing me. you continued. like it never happened." 

"kio i am so sorry for that but i didn't know what to do. i was lost." 

"and you expect me to let go of my feelings for you just like that?" 

"yes...forget about me. now!" 

he almost cried while saying: "i am no longer in love with you and i forgive you." 

when he said he gave me a quick hug and ran out of the house. the guys went after him happy that everything went well for them. 

but i was really sad after what kio said. 

he was still in love with me? 

that was really shocking. but i managed to  move on.

when nic came home i told him about everything...and he was ok with it.

"as long as you love me now i'm fine with that." he said and i kissed him.

"i couldn't be more sure i love you."