Sunsets

Hi guys welcome to leonardo's girl I'm so excited for what's to come and hope you enjoy it :)

****

I watched at the sunset went down there was always something so calming to me watching it go down, it relaxed me. I was sat on my window seat taking in the beauty of the sunset while reading one of my favourite books. I'm not going to lie I'm a sucker for a romance books that's all I read. I think it's because it's so unrealistic the bad boy who sleeps with thousands of girls every day just suddenly sees this innocent girl and falls for her. I'm sure that happens in the world for a lot of people but for me it will never. Not that I need a man I think they are rather useless actually they make you weak, and then they just break you heart and move on to the next girl. It sounds like I'm heart broken but really I'm just jealous. I'm jealous of people that wake up next to the ones they would die for every morning, I'm jealous when I'm walking to the grocery store and see couples laughing and holding hands, I want that.

"Rory?!" I felt a slight shaking feeling on my four arm. "Rory!!" I looked over to see my best friend summer looking down at me smiling, I smiled back at her looking into her bright blue eyes. I always wanted blue eyes but I was quite happy with my shade of green. I looked over at her silky blonde hair she always did look like a model. Summer was very blessed in the looks department. Especially when it came to men they would give one look at her and then suddenly fall in love with her just like that. I mean I have been asked out a couple of times  but I was simply just not interested, I was fairly attractive I wasn't blind I had curves in the right places, bright orange hair and plump big lips.

"Rory!!!!!" She shock me arm one more time before I snapped out of my trance. "Sorry I was in dream world" I placed my bookmark in my book as I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water out of the fridge and saw summer following behind and sat on the table with me as I drank. "I booked are appointments to get are tattoos done on Friday" I looked into her eyes while screwing the lid on my water bottle.

"Summer I told you we couldn't afford that" I rolled my eyes "I already paid don't worry about it" she said while getting our laptop of are sofa and placed it down onto are small table. "See look" she pointed at the confirmation tickets to get are tattoos done.

Me and summer had always wanted tattoos but could never afford them actually we still can't afford them. Summer had a serious shopping addition which was concerning since we could only just pay the bills each month. "Summer why did you pay for them you know we can't afford it" I said scolding her. "Live a little and they are non refundable so stop complaining" I took a deep breath "plus it's another thing to cross off are bucket list" she did have a point I guess ,me and summer made bucket lists of things we wanted to do before we died and getting a tattoos was one of them. "Ok then" I looked up and smiled.

——
Thanks for reading the first chapter it means a lot there are many more to come please vote it would mean the world 😗❤️
Love you my little pigeons 😃