Feel like baby

Tim started to cry no reason what going on yellow Tim said yellow just smiled and hug him you regressed more so you be scared easily like lighting so need pacifier he put in his mouth  begun to smile hug a him. He begins get smaller. Why am I feel so small Tim ask while yellow giggle to himself You need to younger than me silly that I'm 4 year old need to be 2 years old right now your 3 year old.Tim freak out will still get played all videos games. Yellow look shocked but your to small to play video games yellow you go play with your block.

Tim begins throw a fit no you said if I live here I gets to play with you like videos games.
I did say that but not videos games baby toy Tim let me take care of you you look tired. Yellow said Tim got mad begins smacking the air accidentally hit yellow in process. Tim freak out are ok I didn't mean hit you I'm sorry yellow deep breath it ok I did deserve that yellow said ok / not ok voice  yellow are sure are you o yellow stop him take him  outside.
This is punishment leaving you out there you are  because act like an  animals he put leases around neck and you will sleep In this dog house tonight do I make myself clear Tim shook  begin crying while yellow goes back in.