Author's Note: Aknowledgements

There are so many people I want to thank for this story!

First off, thank you to anyone who's read this story, whether it be a chapter or the entire book. You guys are the most loyal, loving readers! This book wouldn't have kept going as long as it has without you all! You guys are incredible! Every single read has made me so happy, so don't ever think that just a little read goes unnoticed! It doesn't, I notice them all and appreciate them so much!

Secondly, let me thank MaybeCatie for being the most supportive friend in the entire world. Any time I've needed help with a storyline, or needed to run something by someone, or just needed some constructive criticism, you've been there. You convinced my to publish my first book in the first place (I'm so shy I never would've done it without you) and then this book after. I would't have experienced as much encouragement from something that I've wrote if it wasn't for you.

Next, thank you to brylesbear for also being so supportive, and for helping me when I have a question related to writing. Whenever we do something together, it's going to be great.

Thank you to every single person for voting on this book, commenting on this book, adding this book to your reading list, and everything in between. Every single time I looked at one of my notifications that said that someone liked my story enough to do any of these things, my heart would skip a beat. It's crazy, and you guys are amazing!

To anyone who's still reading this:
Thank you for sticking with me through this entire book! If you want to write and think you're too young, or not good enough, or that no one will like it, take me as an example and go for it! You won't regret it!

I love you all! Until next time,

-PommyPom34567