Chapter 10

I turned off my phone and drifted back to sleep. 

-Time skip to morning- 

My eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to the light. I looked down slightly to see Tommy snuggled up to me his eyes still slightly puffy, I ruffled his hair then shook him awake he wasn't to happy with that because he gave me a scowl. "Techno. I was comfy and sleeping." 

"Yes I know but you have to stream today or tweet something out. People want you cancelled and think i'm your father."

"What? Why?" 

"Because of the nicknames I gave you for when you are in little space and I need to check why they want to cancel you I panicked and scrolled." I pulled my phone out and found the tweet it said "I met Tommyinnit and he wouldn't say a single thing to me, he's honestly so toxic." I read it out loud. 

"I'll address it today in a stream. After breakfast." I nodded then got up and walked to the kitchen grabbing two bowls, cereal and milk. I placed them on the table and put the cereal in the bowl then the milk. 

"Come eat!" He comes over to the table and sit down. "I'm going to see if Wil, Phil and Tubbo are up." I gave me a nod and I walked over to the stairs then up the stairs. I could hear stuff coming from Phil's room so I went there first, I knocked on the door and waited for a few moment's.

I heard a muffed 'come in.' So I opened the door. "Hey Techno, I was just talking to kirsten we've been planning something. We want to move into this area so you can have some help raising Tommy, we can even have Wil move into the house we're planning to buy. We will all be so close!"  

"That's an awesome idea! Tommy's going to be streaming today after his breakfast would you like to announce that?"

"Yeah, i'm sure they'll go crazy." Phil said with a chuckle.

"Alright i'm going to see if Wil is awake." Phil nodded and I left the room and walked over to the room next to his I knocked on Wil's door.. no reply.. I opened the door and saw a sleeping Wilbur so I walked over to him.. before I said anything another voice yell. 

"WAKE UP BITCH BOY!!" Tommy yelled. Wil shot up absolutely terrified. 

"Tommy!! i'm going to tackle you." Wil shouted I stepped back watching as Tommy ran back downstairs and Wil hopping out of the bed chasing after him. I chuckled then knocked on the door of my room, there's no reply 'Because i'm nice i'll let him sleep.' I then went downstairs Phil following close behind, once I got downstairs I heard Tommy shout 'Wil have mercy on me i'm just a kid!'

"No mercy!" I called out. 

"HEY, you are supposed to be on my side!!" Tommy called out.

"Boys calm down.." Phil said. 'Of course dadza has to step in when things are getting funny.' I thought to myself. I walked over to the table and ate my cereal. Phil made toast and Wil garbbed some cereal. once I was done I grabbed my bowl and put it in the sink. 

"Tommy you need to get ready to stream." He didn't respond the only thing that told me he heard was the sound of him running up stairs. "Oh! I forgot to mention Wil. Tommy's doing a stream you can join in whenever, Phil you should tell him about what you told me." I said that as I walked up stairs and into my room. Tubbo fully awake and Tommy sitting in my gaming chair with a smug look. 'what did he do?'

"Tommy you are a bitch." Tubbo said in a joking manner.

"No no, you are. Now shhhhh i'm going to start streaming." he clicked the go live button.

"Alright chat, kind of a serious  start to the stream, there are two tweets going around about Techno being my dad and cancelling me.. Techno is not my dad. He is my caregiver when i'm in little space I use this thing called age regression to cope with some bad stuff going on in my life and techno is there to help with basic needs, such as dressing, feeding, and supervising my playtime. That also ties in with the whole canceling me thing I was in little space there and wasn't comfortable with people find out so Techno was speaking for me."

"Now now.. Don't lie to them you know i'm adopting you." I spoke up

It appears I haven't published in a bit, i'm really sorry i've been dealing with writer's block >:(