Chapter 15

A/N Guys I showed some mercy last chapter, I was going to have Tommy dream that Techno died but play it off as reality. :) Also sorry if last chapter was shitty I spent four hours working on it. (I started 3 am) It took that long because I kept getting distracted.  

Tommy's room is where Phil slept when he was staying over.

Also when I do '→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→' it'll be flashback's or pov switches. 

"Dada..?" He looked at me with saddened eyes then his expression went blank. 

"I'm sorry but I don't know you and who are the guys behind you?"

"b..But dada.. It's me your baby boy-- your strawberry. The people are Dream and George!" His face went blank again. The nurse from before came over and put her hand on my shoulder. 

"I was worried this would happen..--" Her voice trail off then she piped up again.

"--There's been some trauma to the head, his memory will come back. I suggest bringing him places he's visited to trigger flashbacks. As for physical recovery, his head is our biggest concern it took alot of impact when falling, his body is okay it'll be sore but nothing is broken. He can leave Tomorrow."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

'Where am I?' The room I am in has white floor and white walls, the bed i'm in is uncomferble and has a thin white blanket, the last thing in the room gives away my location beside me there is a heart moneter.. 'Hospital. so quiet.' not for long.. 

A strange boy and two other people came in, the bot got out of the stroller and hopped onto my bed, that confused me.

"Excuse me, do I know you because if not then please get of my bed." He looked so sad when I said that. 'Did I do something wrong?'

"Dada..?" 

 →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

"Dada!" I felt an urge to get up but I couldn't, I was drawn to the voice thats the voice of the kid. I'm too weak to get up though. 

All I can feel is pain and sorrow my vision blurred and I closed my eyes.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 

"I'm sorry but I don't know you and who are the guys behind you?"

"b..But dada.. It's me your baby boy-- your strawberry. The people are Dream and George!"

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

I'm at a desk, my desk in my house! I remember that!

"Whats up Tommy?" 'Tommy? Who's that?' 

"Te..Techie dad hurt me.." 'I know this voice.. its.. the kid maybe? I can't pinpoint it..?'

"Oh.. Strawberry.. Can you turn on your camera? And do you need me to take you for a bit?" 

"I be otay jus wan tak."

"Okay..." Right as he turns his camera on everything goes black again, but this time it was because the flash back ended.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

(Time skip to at home.)

Me and that kid hop out of Dreams car and walk up the driveway, my driveway Dream didn't come so I guess he doesn't live here too