Part 24

It's been a week, a whole week since I lost Tubbo. We've just arrived back home after picking Ranboo up. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room.

"Ranboo.." I said my voice raspy from not talking.. Oh right, that's another thing, I won't say anything to anyone, I haven't talked since I ran to Mumza. 

"T..Tommy.."

"I miss him.. I.." I leaned onto Ranboo's shoulder and cried. 

"I know.. I miss him too." 

"Ranboo uppies..?"

"Of course.." He picked me up and I snuggled up to him.

"Baba?"

"I can make you a Buba, yes." I squealed with happiness. 

"Tubbo! Tubbo!" I said pointing at the bee plush. Ranboo gave me a sad smile before going over to my bed and picking up the bee. We then left the room and went downstairs. Techno is sitting in the living room. 

"Techie.." His face lit up.

"Techie.. Wanboo.. I sowwy.. I didn't mean to make Tubbo die.." 

"You didn't kill him bubs," Ranboo said.

"I did.. He feel'd guilt because of me." I squirmed out of Ranboo's grasp and ran back up the stairs.

'What am I even saying, HE. ISN'T. DEAD' I got to my room and flopped onto my bed drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Tommy." 

"TUBBO!"

"Tommy.."

"Tubbo, oh my god you are alive..! I knew it!" Tubbo took my hand and we ran, we ran to a forest. 

"I am alive, stop listening to the others. I've just left temporarily."

"Why have you done this to me Tubbo? Why have you left me?"

"I don't know, I needed a break." I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"Come back ya meanie." 

"Yeah.." He said his voice trailing off. We walked through the forest. Once exiting the forest we saw a flower field, Me and Tubbo ran to it. I plopped down and started play with with the flowers and picking them.

"Ay Toms, be careful picking those flowers!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why?" I said dragging out the 'y.'

"Because those are the only food source for the little bees, see them here?" Tubbo said pointing at the bees. 

"I wanna touch!"  I said getting up.

"No no they will hurt you! Stay, you don't wanna get hurt."

"Hmph!"

"Look, if you're super quiet you can hear their little buzzing!" Sure enough, when we quieted down we heard small 'Buzzing'.

"Can we pick flowers somewhere else?" Tubbo gave me a nod

"Let's go this way so we don't hurt them!"He said leading me to a more secluded spot.

 "Can you pick out some pretty flowers?"

"Yeah! Can you get me some too?"

 Of course, I'll find some for you too! Anything for my best mate!"

We picked flowers.. Just as he was going to hand them to me I woke up. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs. 

"Tubbo is alive you stupid idiots!" I said with a big smile and a few tears in my eyes.

"Tommy. He is dead." 

"NO, HE ISN'T! I SAW HIM!"

"I'm tired of this. I'm getting you admitted, you keep saying he's alive, he isn't. You've stopped eating. I know you've been harming as well. So yeah you are going to be admitted." Techno said as he pulled his phone out and stood up.

Fear. Fear took over and I took off again once again ending up at Phil's house.

"Phil! Wilbur! Somebody!!" Wilbur came stumbling down the stairs. 

"Toms! What happened?"

"Tech! He is gonna send me away!!"

"Elaborate..?"

"Mental hospital!!" He looked at me then pulled me into a hug.

"Tommy.. It's okay they will help.."

"But.. I don wan be all lone!"

"We'll visit any time we can.." 

"Promise?" He said holding out his pinky finger.

"Promise." I wrapped my pinky finger around his. I then sat us down and we cuddled. 

"Everything will be okay.."

"I promise.."