Chapter 12

The dream team live the UK but far away.

this chapter is possible because weretzs and PrincessEllaInnit gave some really good suggestions! 

"Come again?" 

"My son says you are mean."  He looked deep in thought but eventually it clicked.

"No way! You finally did it?"

"Yep!"

"Took ya long enough! What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"Me and Tom's are going to drive up to the dream teams house and hang out with them for a bit, That reminds me, me and Tom's have to go and get ready. He is still in his jammies." Phil just nodded, I got up and started making my way to the front door and Tommy following not to far behind, Once me and Tommy had our shoes on I yelled out. 

"Bye Kristen, Phil and Wil! Merry Christmas." With that we opened the door and walked out closing it behind us, we walked back to the house once we got home I went up stairs immediately and picked out a dark academia aesthetic outfit for Tommy and a grudge aesthetic outfit for me. 

"Toms come get dressed!" I went into the bathroom and changed then once I had my outfit on I stepped outside of the bathroom seeing Tommy already waiting for me. 

-Time skip to half way through the road trip.-

Tommy was reaching to the back doing grabby hand for something, I took a peak and saw he was reaching for  the agere box, since i'm driving I can't get it for him so I just grab the pacifier that's beside me, I hand it to him without looking away from the road. 

I hear sniffles from beside me so Pull into the closest gas station and park. 

"Whats wrong strawberry?"

"Hungy." He says with more tears welling up in his eyes. 

'Why is he so emotional, he's never this emotional when in little space.'

"Is that all?" He shook his head.

"I miss mama.." I gave him a sympathetic look but knew what I had to do, I pulled my phone out and called Kristen. 

-Ring-ri-

"Hello?" I put her on speaker. "Techno?" Tommy's eyes shined hearing Kristen's voice, I kept Kristen on the call for the rest of the ride, Tommy got his Agere box which has snacks so he was content for the rest of the ride, sadly I had to hang up on Kristen because we had arrived at The Dream Team House. I walk up the driveway carrying Tommy and up to the front door. 

-Knock-Knock- -Thump-Thump-Thump-

Dream and Sapnap both opened the door. 

"Hey guys!" Sapnap yelled. 

"Come in, come in." And so we did I walked into the house still carrying Tommy, I placed him on the ground and as soon as I did that George skipped over grabbing Tommy's hand and skipping away with him. 

"He.. He just stole my son.." 

-Tommy's POV- 

George brought me to his room and we sat on his bed. 

"Tommy! Hiii!" The thing he did next surprised me.. 

He pulled out a box of his own, his box has sparkles and pictures decorated on it, he lifted the top off and grabs his pacifier. 

"Ooooo, why do you regress? Who is your primary care giver?"

"My mom is very homophobic so when I came out to her she would hurt me mentally and physically. Dream is my primary care taker. What about you?" 

"My dad was abusive toward me after my moms death, Techno is my primary caretaker. He showed me the adoption papers today!"    

"No way really?!!" I nod with a big smile on my face.  Me and George play cars for a bit until Techno come's into the room, his expression was socked but softened almost instantly. 

"Hey kiddos! Want to watch a movie?" 

-Techno's POV- 

The boys nod furiously, I walk up to them and grab there hands pulling them up from the floor then leaving the room, I can hear the boys running close behind. 

I collapsed onto the couch, George sat with dream and i'm sat with Tommy, both of the little's decided on Tangled so that's what we put on, we didn't even make it half way through the movie and Tommy had already passed out, I also let sleep consume me.. its been a very draining week.

Everything is perfect now...

To bad good things don't last forever...  

What do you think will happpen??

How long have y'all been clean for if you have self harmed?

Didya eat something? If not please do! You deserve it!!

I'm proud of you.

<3