Chapter 19

-[Time skip {Two days} :v]-

-{Tommy's POV}-

The voices are back.. The ones that tell me to grow up, what my dad did was deserved, I don't deserve Techno, etc. I don't know why all the sudden everything is going downhill. The voices, nightmares, recalling my father's action, etc. I don't know why it's all happening now. 

I'm tired of it.

I got up from my bed and left my room making my way downstairs where Techno is, he's just chilling on the couch.

Don't tell him.

He already hates, you don't bother him more.

You don't deserve help.

I bet all your fans hate you because of the long break you've taken.

"Dad" I said it came out raspy and dull.

"What's wrong bud?"

"The voice is back. It's saying a lot of stuff that I don't like.."

The voice kept on talking and talking while I was telling Techno what was happening. It all became to much and I started crying.

Fucking baby.

Techno.. Or what I assume is Techno sat beside me and pulled me into a hug.

"You've got the monsters in your head again..? I'm sorry, I know they say such horrible and mean things to you Strawberry."

"Y..yeah dey say stuff wike I dun beserve oo an..an oo no wove me."

"I promise I'll always love you; you brighten my days and remember you can always bring these thoughts to Dada. I will always, always, always be here for you and care for you, okay?"

"Otay dada."

"Okay. Now, let's go make some cookies. I hear chocolate chips make monsters go away. I love you Strawberry."

"Cans I pway wif Tubbo p'ease..?"

"Sure thing bub! I'll call you guys down when i'm done making the cookies." I nodded then waddled over to the stares I looked at them with utter confusion.

-[Tubzo's POV]-

-Ding-

-Techno-

Hey Tubbo! Tommy wants to hang out with you could you please fetch him from the stars. He hates walking up the stairs when he's in little space. Thanks!

I giggle to myself then turn off my phone. I got up from my bed and left my room walking down the hall, when I looked downstairs there stands Tommy looking very angry and confused.

I walk down the stairs and stand in front of Tommy, he does grabby hands so I pick him up and rests him on my hip then goes back upstairs and into my room.

"Hey little one! I was just about to stream. I can cancel it though if you would like."

"Nu nu nu!"

"Mk, Would you like the viewers to see you or no?"

"Yaya wiw Wamboo we der?"
(Ya, will ranboo be there?)

"Yeah, are you okay with that?"

"Yaya me wan tawk to Wamboo!"

"Alright bud." I walked over to my set up and opened twitch, then I pull another chair over so Tommy could sit. I then press go live and went to discord to ring Ranboo.

-20 Mins into the stream-

Tommy tugs on my sweater.

"Yeah what's up bubs?"

"Cans I tawk to Wamboo?"

"Sure!" I took the headphones off my head and put them on his.

[Tommy's POV]

"HEWO WAMBOO!"

"Hey Tommy!"

"Wamboo cans oo come down p'ease!"

"Uh..Yeah I can schedule a flight down!"

"YAY! WAMBOO WAMBOO WAMBOO!" Ranboo chuckled at my excitement.

I then took the headphones off my head and back on to Tubbo's, I got up and went to the stairs.

'These pesky things should be removed.' I scooted the stares and walked to the kitchen.

"Dada?" I called from the doorway into the kitchen, I put my hands behind my back.

"Hi, strawberry." He smiles, opening his arms. Grinning, I ran over to him and climbed onto his lap, giving him a big warm hug. I whined.

"Aw Toms, did you miss me bud?"

Nodding, I bunched up a part of his sweater in my hands and snuggle in closer, holding onto his soft sweater. "Missed oo dada!"

He rocks me gently and slowly. "Dada missed you too. I'm here now, so how about we get some nummy cookies and we'll play games, hm?"

He runs his fingers through my wavy blond hair as I nod. "Can have orange juice?"

I climb out of his lap and he stands up he smiles down at me, then taps my nose lightly. "We'll see, strawberry."

Didya like this one?

Also I have made a discord group, I want to adopt you guys :]

My discord is ~Sam~#7546

Once you add me you'll get an invitation to the group called My children :]

Also SURPRISE I actually checked my spelling.