Changes

Chapter 5: Changes

"We are finally going through changes, [Name]. And i can promise you that there is nothing wrong with that." You can't help but look at the Principal with confusion. You thought her reaction would be the complete opposite, fuming with anger at your decision of recruiting new members for the first time in history.

She chuckled, waving her hand at you. "No need for worries, okay?" You nod a little, eyes showing nothing but innocence.

"Of course, ma'am.." You look down at your lap, fiddling your fingers all of a sudden, before you looked up at her. "..I'll be sure to let you know first before i make reckless decisions like this again..."

"It's not that big of a deal, you have full control of the student council. Because i know that you know what you're doing," She smiled with another chuckle, "You're starting to act like your brother now."

Your eyes widen at her words, blood rushing up to your cheeks. Vigorously shaking your head, along with waving your hands in dismissal. "P-please don't..! I acted like an embarrassment-- My brother is far more mature when he was in my age.."

The Principal blinked, waving you off as if you had told her a joke."Nonsense. You are just like your brother, believe me when i say it."She smiled at you with such fondness that it caused your eyes to soften a little.

"..Th-ank you, ma'am.."

[The Next Day]

"Aw~ i bet little [Name] was embarrassed because of that~!"

"Nyle, shut your mouth."You shot him a glare. If looks could kill he would've been dead by now. Though he didn't mind your look, returning one of his cheerful smile that made you glare at him even more.

You silently walked down the hallway, nyle walking right beside you as always. No students were spotted since it's too early to even begin with. All you wanted was for this Morning to be peaceful and quiet. But no, you just had to tell nyle what happened yesterday because he wouldn't shut up if you didn't.

"The Principal wants us to think of an activity. An activity that can bring us together, allowing others to showcase their hidden abilities. I proposed a talent show, but she said it was too common."

Nyle did a thinking pose, an imaginary light bulb popped up on top of his head in an instant. "We could go on a Camping Trip!"

You squint your eyes at him, then shook your head. "The Principal also recommended that, and i thought that was common as well.. Guess the whole school is going camping.."

•••

School had finally ended, and now the student council members are having a meeting about an even that's going to occur very soon. It was all going smoothly until fang opened his mouth,

"Camping sounds a bit common, don't you think?" You sighed at your so called friend's antics of finding many ways just to blow one of your fuses. Your jaw slightly clenched, as a tick mark appeared on your cheek, irritation shown on your face.

"I am well aware of that, fang."

Nyle shoved a plate of red carrot donuts in fang's face, causing the male to immediately gobble them all up with no hesitation or whatsoever.