I Can See You

"Can you stop staring at your crush for like a few minutes and help us out here?" Fang calls out to his dino hat wearing friend with an obvious frown on his face, a hint of irritation evident in his voice as he continued. "We get it, okay? you like her and all, now come here and help us with these logs for the campfire tonight!"

Snapping out of his heart fluttering daydreams, Boboiboy scurries over to where Fang stood and helped him carry some of the logs. "Sorry about that.." Boboiboy said with a sigh, a hint of blush spread across his cheeks, embarrassed that he was caught in the act of staring at you yet again.

If Boboiboy were to be honest, everytime you were in his peripheral vision, his eyes would and will be drawn to you in an instant. It didn't matter if he was busy talking to someone or doing something, his gaze just had to be glued to you if ever presented the chance.

Yep, he's definitely a simp at this point.

• • •

"You know, sometimes i wonder why Nyle is the Student Council Vice-President." Such comment was necessary when the aforementioned fella was busy snapping selfies of himself instead of helping out the rest of the students with setting up activities for the night.

Nyle tore his gaze from his phone, speaking in a matter-of-fact way about the predicament he found himself in. "Yeah, and i wonder what would happen if i were to tell the president how you insisted on pocketing the rest of the Chocolates we had last night."

"Touché."

"Heh." Nyle smirks in triumph at this, before he looks around for a moment, his gaze landing near the tents, watching as Boboiboy and Fang carried some logs for the campfire. The lad let out a hum at this, his lomg legs making their way towards you. "Hey pres, hey, hey, hey, hey-" he starts poking your shoulder to catch your attention.

You glare at him in response, swatting his hand away with a sigh. "What?"

"We're running out of food supplies." Nyle said all of a sudden. You paused at this, before your glare hardened at his words.

You were holding yourself back from snapping at him, "And you just decided to inform me of it now?"

"...i forgot, hehehe."

That made things even worse. And now you wonder what else he had forgotten to tell you. You took a deep breath before you spoke. "We will have to gather food on our own now, but it will prove to be just a tad risky since the sun is already setting."

"And we can't just risk putting the students' safety at risk." Nyle adds, running a hand through his messy locks, before continuing, "I mean, we could just let them eat smores again-"

You cut him off, "I thought you told me that we aren't able to make them again because we ran out of chocolate?"

Oh.

The student council vice-president was quick to nod at this, letting out a strained chuckle. He was definitely sweating bullets. "Ah.. yes, we did run out of chocolate, hehe.. my bad, i forgot about that." You narrow your eyes at this, but chose to just drop it off.

You stay silent for a moment, going through the different plans you could execute for this problem your ever so reliant vice-president presented. And when you finally came to a conclusion, you look up to Nyle.