Definitely Inlove

Chapter 2: Definitely Inlove

Butterflies. he keeps on feeling them inside his stomach whenever his eyes land on your figure. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't really mind them..But sometimes, they're just too much for him to handle.

He can't shake the feeling of his heart racing ever so suddenly when someone mentions your name or anything about you. Gosh, he's so inlove.

If love was deadly, he would've died..Thrice.

"--You're blushing, again." A certain dark bluish-purple haired male snapped at his friend who was still in a daze.

"Huh-what..?" Boboiboy snapped out of his thoughts, whipping his head from left to right, to see if anyone else caught him, good thing it was only fang, he didn't mind it because he's used to it.

Fang clicked his tongue, wanting to desperately hit his friend in the head, but he refrained himself. "You're daydreaming about her again." He firmly stated.

His friend flushed in embarrassment. Boboiboy couldn't control his feelings towards you, even if he tried, he would not be able to pull it off and keep a straight or normal face whenever you're near.

"I-"

Fang rolled his eyes at him, shaking his head in disappointment and irritation. "That wasn't a question, idiot."

•••

"Should i drop by at the kokotiam after school to fetch our usual order, again??"Nyle chirped. A cheerful smile displayed on his face.

You looked up from a form you're reading, sparing your emerald-eyed friend a glance. "It's up to you. You're the one who fetches it anyways." You reply along with a shrug, before you moved your focus back on the form.

Nyle ruffled his wavy yet messy locks, slightly darting his eyes to the form you continued reading. He rolled his eyes playfully, " Aye, aye Ma'am!"

Silence took over the atmosphere. Only the sounds of pages flipping and pen taping were heard, which led nyle to puff his cheeks out and placed his pen down. "I'm getting bored already Ms.President, can't we take a break??"

"You haven't even done anything. You just picked up your pen and placed it down after a few seconds.."

Your hand glided across the small space provided in the form, it needed your signature for approval. Just like any other forms that filled your table. You hear nyle stand up from his seat, knowing that he'll start to pester you any moment from now.

[Eye-color] orbs drifted to the male who stood infront of your desk , placing his elbows on it then resting his face in his palms. "Come on [Name], Just a short break! Join your Bestfriend!!" He exclaims.

You quirk a brow. "Bestfriend? I thought we're just acquaintances,"

He blinks twice."--What?"

"..Just kidding, i guess."

"[NAME]!!"

'Oh yeah..' You thought, lips pursed at the sudden realization. Nyle stayed by your side, through thick in thin.. you could say that you tolerated his existence, just a little- yep, guess he's your Bestfriend now..