Whipped For You

Chapter 1: Whipped For You

Students chattering about anything and everything echoed throughout the hallways of Rintis High. Laughs over powering the gossip some were spilling, as some preferred to head straight to their classes to avoid a certain event that's about to happen in a few minutes.

Silence took over the hallways once a figure stepped in the school's premises, [Hair-color] locks swaying from side to side as she made her way through the crowd of students, some of them already trailing behind her.

"You look lovely as always, [Name]" a student beamed, the rest showering her with comments and Goodmorning's.

The girl replied with a small nod, heading to her locker to grab some of her things for the rest of the day. She checked her watch,

'6:00 AM'

She parted her lips as she shut her locker's door. "..Where are you, Nyle?" Not giving a care about the students who were still trailing behind her, watching her every move.

"Oh- Good Morning, [Name]!" Her turned to the direction where the sudden voice came from, and there she saw the guy she way currently looking for.

"Good Morning.. You're right on time."

Nyle stopped and opened the locker besides [Name]'s, placing something in before he closed it shut with a goofy grin." Mhm!, Ready for our duties, Ms.President?"

[Name] rolled her eyes at him, walking off as she headed to the Student Council's Office, students still trailing behind her. "Hurry up Mr.Vice president, we have alot of papers to go through."

"I- wait up!" His eyes widened, jogging up to your side in an instant. And from the looks of things, Nyle didn't pay attention to the students trailing behind you either, you could say that he too, is already used to it.

•'¯'•» Timeskip «•'¯'•

Boboiboy watched you from afar as your figure disappears from his line of vision, he couldn't say the same for the students that were trailing behind you.

He snapped out of his thoughts once a certain someone slapped his back."Good Morning, Boboiboy!" The dino cap wearing boy hissed in pain, glaring at his so called best friend, who is none other than Gopal.

"Ow- what the heck was that for?!"

Gopal scratched the nape of his neck, chuckling before he apologized." Sorry, i just had no idea how to snap you out of it, hehe.."

"Eesh!"

But before they could continue their conversation, ying and yaya came in the picture and said their greetings with small smiles.

"Good Morning you two!"

Ying Chuckled at the sight, wiggling her eye brows with a small smirk." It's too early to stare at your crush with those heart eyes of yours, boboiboy~"

Boboiboy's eyes widened, cheeks flushed in an instant as he tried to explain himself." I-it's not like that at all..!" The three of them exchanged looks and laughed at him, and that embarrassed boboiboy even more.