CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The devil loves
S3:E11
Our town

The devil loves S3:E11Our town

Lucius walks in his house waiting for Rebekah's embrace to come but it never does

Lucius walks in his house waiting for Rebekah's embrace to come but it never does. he sees her in no sight. He looks at Klaus who was talking to his hybrid about the house reperments. "WHERE THE HELL IS REBEKAH!"

"Lucius you finally arrived," Klause smiles. Lucius raises his eyebrow. " OH! Don't worry about rebekah she's taking a nap"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Lucius shouts.

"There's no need for shouting. I just daggered her" Lucius glares at him.

"YOU DAGGERED MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"Again with the shouting. There's no need for that now, what do you think about a chandelier hangi-" 'Klaus screams of surprise as he takes off flying across the room.

"UNDAGGER HER RIGHT NOW!" Klaus gets up laughing.Lucius speeds to attack him but Klaus throws him on the table still holding on to his shirt collar.

" I'm stronger than you remember?" Lucius Chuckles.

" you keep forgetting I'm a heretic nik. undagger her .This is your last chance. I won't be going easy on you,"Klaus laughs at Lucius' threat.

Lucius puts his hand up using a pain indication spell causing Klaus's blood vessels to burst making him stumble backward in pain.

Lucius takes this opportunity to use another spell to break Klaus's leg. Klaus screams in pain as his breathing gets heavy. Klaus used all the strength he had and pushed Lucius straight through a wall. Lucius gets up from the ground and tackles Klaus going through another wall together.

(His spells are 10x stronger than a normal witch)

The two men ended up fighting each other till it was 8:00 am.(2 hours) They were both out of breath. Lucius took Klaus by surprise by stabbing him with a wooden piece from the broken wall . Klaus stumbled on the couch behind him.

Lucius, exhausted , sits on the other side of the couch while Klaus pulls the wood stake from his chest. The couchs feet break. the two laughed.

Blood and wounds that haven't quite healed yet covered the two. The living room was a wreck, the furniture was broken and a couple of walls had huge holes from them going through it.