CHAPTER TEN

The devil love

Chapter ten :
S3:E7
Ghost world.

Lucius and Damon walk towards Alaric  as he enters the grill with Elena

Lucius and Damon walk towards Alaric as he enters the grill with Elena.

"I had enough vampires today,thanks"Alaric says walking away as he sees the brothers. They still follow him.

"Oh,come on. Have a drink with us. We've got trouble." Damon says pissed. Mason lockwoods ghost came back and tourchered him. Lucius doesn't know who he was only that Damon killed him but his name sounded familiar.

"No,you got trouble." Damon stands in front of Alaric, making Alaric stop in his tracks.

"You remember we conspired to kill uncle werewolf Mason lockwood?" Damon asks.

"Yeah and?"

"He's supposedly back and haunting Damon." Lucius chuckles. Alaric raises a brow.

"Yeah and I think he's a little pissed," Damon adds.

The three go and sit at the bar as Damon explains he was torchered by Mason to Alaric. Damon and Ric ordered whiskey and Lucius ordered a vanilla shake. Damon reaches for his drink but only to be grabbed from someone else.

"Mason!"Alaric says. Lucius eyes the man as he drinks down Damon's glass.

"God I missed whisky" Mason licks his lips and smacks the cup into Damon's head.

"Ahh!Ow." Damon looks at Ric "Told ya" Damon says frustrated.

Lucius phone Dings he pulls it out he has a text message from Caroline asking for 'Elenas' necklace and how Bonnie needs it.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this Damn necklace," Lucius says as he Sends a message to Caroline saying sorry but he can't give it to them. He puts his phone away and drinks his shake.

"One of you will pay for this,Right?" Mason said, raising a glass he ordered and drinks it.

"Lucius will,order how many you want"Alaric says. Lucius stops sipping on his shake and his head shots up as he looks at Alaric

"What?" Alaric says. Lucius rolls his eyes shrugging

"sure,I guess." Lucius goes back at sipping his shake.

"Cheers," Mason says smiling and orders 2 more glasses of whiskey.

"Let's get to it. I killed you. you want revenge get in line." Damon says Rolling his eyes. Mason smiles.

"Actually I want an apology." Mason says in a serious tone. Lucius snorts.

"Good luck with that,"Alaric says

"Don't you have a family to haunt? You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid minion." Damon says, Lucius rolls his eyes.

"That's why I'm here to help Tyler." Damon chuckles