CHAPTER ONE

The Devil Loves?
Chapter One:
The Devil's Arrival
S2:E20

"Elena said the sun and moon curse is fake?That it's just a curse placed on klaus

"Elena said the sun and moon curse is fake?That it's just a curse placed on klaus." Stefan says as he sits besides Elena.

"Klaus is a vampire born to a werewolf Bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting but if he breaks it. He'll be a true Hybrid," Elijah looks at the couple as he stands in the middle of the room.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon says as he enters the room " we can kill him today with Bonnie"

"Damon..." Stefan warns

"No.Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena yells at him

"I'll write her a great eulogy"Damon says as he shakes his head and looks up at the ceiling with his arms crossed against his chest.

"It's not an option,Damon!"

"We can always ask him for help "Damon claims as he walks over to grab a drink of bourbon. Stefan knew who he was talking about.

" We are not asking him for help. He hates us and you know that" Stefan shakes his head.

"Why not? If it means more protection for Elena" Damon argues and drinks his bourbon.

"We're Not Asking him for help Damon" Stefan gets out of his seat.

"Who are they arguing about? "Elijah asks Elena, she shrugs. They watch the brothers argue back and forth. Elijah found it quite amusing.

"Guys!"Elena yells at the brothers " Who are you talking about?" She asks once she gets the brothers attention.

"Our Brother" the two brothers say at the same time Shocking Elena.

"Who's your brother?" Elena asks.

●●●●●●●

"You disappeared " Elena walks into Damon's room.

"I didn't want to hear anymore. I called my brother and haven't spoken to him in years. He said he's already coming."

"Look Damon, I appreciate your brother's help but you need to understand why I'm doing this."

"Why? It clearly doesn't matter what I think."

"I'll be fine,Damon. I'll drink the Elixer Bonnie will kill Klaus, and then all of this will be finally over." Elena says,she leans against the bed frame.

"If it works" Damon says as he's certain it won't work.

"It will work"

"You think it will work.You want it to work. Why am I the only one who's convinced it won't work? There has to be another way."