CHAPTER EIGHT

The Devil loves
Chapter eight:
S3:E5
The reckoning

Lucius drives and Katherine's in the passenger seat

Lucius drives and Katherine's in the passenger seat. Katherine looks at Lucius. She missed him.He missed her.

"Are you hungry? Let's go for a bite. A truck stop or a trucker." Katherine says taking her seat belt off.

"Oh,Stop being so cute." Lucius says and rolls his eyes playfully.

"It's not possible." Katherine smirks. Lucius knew she was right.

"We've been driving around aimlessly for hours. Where are we going?" Lucius asks, glancing at Katherine.

"Far enough away so you can't go running back" Katherine says messing with the radio finding a station.

"Don't worry. Mystic falls and I are on a break." Lucius mumbles.

"You and mystic falls, or you and Elena? " Katherine questions. She was Jealous of Elena,more so of her's and Lucius' closeness. She never thought she would be jealous of  something Elena had.

"Let's just say Elena and I are having a bit of differences of opinions on how I should act." Lucius smiles sarcastically.

"Ooh, let me guess Elena wants you to be the hero,and you don't like to play pretend" Katherine leans toward Lucius.

"Something like that" Lucius looks at her and glances down at her lips. Wanting nothing but her at the moment.

"Her lost" Katherine whispers and kisses Lucius. They share a deep passionate kiss.

Lucius pulls away from the kiss to watch the road ahead of them. Katherine leaves kisses around his temple.

"Kat--" Lucius breathing becomes shaky.
Katherine hums in response"--I'm trying to concentrate on the road."

"And I'm trying to concentrate in getting in your pants" Katherine says seductively as she messes with his belt.Lucius chuckles a bit.

Lucius pulls up in a resting area. He turns the car off taking the Keys out.Katherine throws her right leg over Lucius' lap and sits on him. Lucius rested his hands on her hips, her hands resting on his chest. Their lips crash on one another it was hard to tell who started it.They start to make out.

Lucius pushes her away from him roughly. Her back hits the steering wheel making the car honk.

"so, spill your guts." Lucius says,wanting to know her plan. Katherine sighs.

"Fine. Recognize this?" Katherine pulls out the original witches necklace." A little birdy told me Klaus wants to get his hands on it."

"Yeah, I already knew that.So why do you have it?"

"It's leverage,Lu. he wants it. I have it. Always be one step ahead of your enemy." Katherine puts the necklace away.

" I'll keep that in mind..." Lucius says.