LUCIUS PAST(some PDA)

the devil loves
Lucius story:
The past of Lucius

Lucius was born in a powerful coven called heretic. He's the first heretic and the strongest. The coven did not want the boy to be born since he'll bring danger. His parents Elizabeth and Edrick thought their child was harmless.

The powerful witch in the coven Ethel wanted to place a spell on the child instead of murdering it as the rest of the coven wanted to.

Lucius' parents wanted no spell nor wanted their child to be killed. When they refused to do either they didn't expect to be murdered by the coven. Ethel and the coven came to an agreement that she placed the spell on the child and raised him as his grandmother. Lucius wasn't aware that he has magic Ethel made sure that he knew nothing about the supernatural But he learned about magic he suck out the town when he wasn't supposed to. Ethel was a bit abusive towards him so were other witches.Lucius was 8 when Ethel passed away. Lucius blocked out most of his childhood so he doesn't recall most of his past.Almost as if he had amnesia.

Lucius found out she was the one that placed the spell on him and had the coven kill his parents. Lucius got sent to live in the foster center since no one in the coven would take him in and was adopted by the Salvatore family at the age 12. Before that he was sent to different home's over the past years all of them sending him back because he was the child of satan.

Lucius grew close to the brothers but never got close with his foster dad Giuseppe.

Katherine came into their lives and planned to ruin the Salvatore's brother bond. She got Damon and Stefan wrapped around her finger but never got a hold of Lucius Which made her want him even more.

Lucius would always tease Katherine in different ways whether it be sexual or not. It made her crazy and craving him. Lucius found himself wanting her but made himself not to go any further with her.

●●●●●●

"Enjoying the view Katherine?" Lucius notices Katherine at him as he finds a shirt. She had white long night gown and a night coat.

"Most definitely" Katherine walks in the room and closes the door behind her biting her bottom lip.

Lucius throws on a white button up shirt. He buttons it slowly facing Katherine but leaves 4 buttons undone leaving his chests exposed .He makes his way to Katherine she backs up against the wall. Their bodies are a touching.
Katherines breath hitched. He grabs his brown coat off the wall and backs away from her as he put it on.he glances up at Katherine noticing her expression of anger and frustration.

Katherine rolls her eyes at Lucius "Are you mad..."Lucius walks back to her and whispers "that I didn't touch you?"Lucius moves his hand slowly up her thigh "Do you want me to touch you?" She nods "Beg."

"Lucius...Lucius, please. I want you!" Katherine closes her eyes.

"You want me to what?use your words"

"Touch me,I need you to touch me " Lucius smirks as he brings his lips kissing below her ear and and down her neck leaving wet kisses.

Katherine pulls his coat closer to her body and unbuckles his pants.Lucius sucks down on her neck and she moans. Lucius picks her up as he pulls away. He leaves a kiss on her lips and pushes himself between her, making her moan loudly against his lips.

Katherine knowingly knows Damon is outside the door hearing them, Katherine screams for Damon can hear." Lucius, I need more..." she pants " I need you inside me" Lucius moves to the bed throwing Katherine on the bed hovering over her.