Credits and Bios

Hey everyone, Myou/Myouki/Myoukin here! I just wanted to start off by giving credit where credit's due while also writing out some character bios to give everyone a little look into our main characters. As a note, these are my general headcanons that I try to keep more-or-less faithful to the original depictions; they may change a bit from story-to-story (mainly regarding AUs), and any notable differences will usually be referenced during the story in question. Further information may be added here as needed.

All stories and art contained in this book are written/drawn by me. Any music and/or inspiration for a story will be credited at the top of the chapter.

Lotus

Creator: nekophy

Family: Death/FellReaper (Father) and Glitch/FellGeno (Mother)

Abilities: Reaping souls, levitation, teleportation, construct summons (bones), weapon summon (scythe), necromancy

Personality: 

- Quiet and generally tries not to draw attention to himself; does not have friends.

- Enjoys reading, gardening, and cooking as hobbies.

- Good at holding his temper, but can be riled up if the right buttons are pushed; does not become jealous easily.

- Loyal (sometimes to a fault) toward people he trusts; has trouble establishing boundaries for himself and forgives easily.

- A strategic fighter; tends to overthink most situations.

- Strong enough to hold his own in fights, preferring to use ranged attacks to keep opponents away.

- Suffers from low self-esteem and does not view himself as particularly good at anything.

- Prefers emotional intimacy to physical intimacy; is willing to accommodate physical intimacy only with people he's comfortable around.

Rurik

Creator: angexci/angeutblogo

Family: Piston/FellInk (Father) and Marvul/SwapDream (Mother)

Abilities: Construct summons (bones), weapon proficiency (knife), military/tactical training

Personality: 

- Cocky and not afraid to stand up for himself or cause a scene; is social, but has a hard time trusting others long enough to make friends

- Enjoys exercising (sfw and nsfw), watching television, and woodworking as hobbies.

- Has a short temper and can react aggressively if pushed; becomes easily jealous.

- Flirty and likes to tease people; fiercely protective of people he cares about and things he views as 'his'.

- A brawler; often reacts to situations before thinking about the consequences.

- Uses his fighting prowess and military training to get in close and dispatch his opponents quickly; has a hard time holding back during a fight.

- Suffers from hypersexual disorder; uses exercise to work off the excess energy.

- Prefers physical intimacy and struggles with emotional intimacy.

***

If you think there's anything that should be added, let me know in the comments. With that out of the way, let's get on with the stories~