Finally leaving!!!

**Hailey POV**
I have been in New York working with Jay's Ex, which has been kinda awkward. "Hailey!" I turn around, and speak of the devil.. its Erin. "What? I hope you know I'm leaving today and going back to Chicago so don't give me a case. " I reply back hoping she won't give me a case, because I can't stand another day here without seeing Jay my Best Friend and my Partner. "I was coming to tell you that I wanted you to have a safe flight home." She responds, but I can tell there is more that she wants to tell me. "Thanks?" I reply back confused as heck. Then comes the most hateful response ever. "I also want to tell you that you need to stay away from Jay because your not his type, and nobody like him would ever date someone like you, and I saw your lock screen Hailey, HOW DARE YOU PUT YOU AND JAY AS YOUR LOCK SCREEN!  Jay is mine, so back off and I hope your plane crashes and you die" I just stood there shocked, trying to take in the words she just said, she's seen my lock screen, I'm not Jay's type, he's not my type.... What? "Bye Erin and I am going to Chicago and I am going to go out to eat with Jay and go back to his place to watch a movie, so deal with it." I reply kinda shocked at my own words, why am I so defensive about Jay?