Should We?

**Hailey POV**
I awoke and started looking around the room for the person I remember being here last night, then I hear the shower and realize that Jay is in the shower. I turn over to look at my clock, and we only have 10 minutes left. "JAY!!! WE HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET TO THE DISTRICT!!!" I scream hoping not to wake Vanessa downstairs, because she has the day off. So I run around getting dressed and did my hair and waited at the door for him to come out, by the time we get to the district we show up late. "Why are you late?" Voight asked. "Uh... My car wouldn't start, so I called Jay to pick me up on his way to work, because we know Jay is never early, so I knew he would be home still. And apparently he slept through his alarm and picked me up really late so I yelled at him and told him to start driving because we are already late." I reply hoping he would go with what I just said. "Okay, Upton take your car to the shop, and Halstead stop sleeping through alarms." Voight replies back pretty chill. "I think we got away with it" I whisper to Jay so that no body else can hear. " We for sure did" he replies. As we walk back to our desks we get really weird looks from Adam,Kevin,and Kim. "Aren't you supposed to be working" Voight says."Yeah yeah yeah we know boss." Kevin says not happy, about 2 hours later, we are sent out for lunch, so to cover for the lie I told him this morning I rode with Jay. "Should we tell everyone about us?" Jay asks me. "I don't know, but I also don't want Voight to split us up." I reply back with concern. "We should keep it a secret a little longer" Jay says and I agree. It is the end of shift so I walk to the locker room, and Jay is in there but no one else is, so I approach Jay and kiss him. Then we hear the door open and Kim comes in Screaming. "I knew it!" Expecting to turn the corner and see them kissing, but they were both just packing their bags. " Little did they know, Vanessa recorded them kissing and showed the whole district. And then hooked up her phone to the T.V in the bullpen and played the whole video of them over and over again until Jay and Hailey arrived. Once they walked in Platt gave them a look and then they went upstairs so confused, once they got up there Voight gave them some weird looks and then they saw the video playing and stopped dead in their tracks. "What? That is not me! Jay!!!!!!!!" I scream at him trying to dig us out of this hole we are in. "I don't know what to say Hailey, that is my gorgeous girlfriend who I love." When he says that he looked at me. " They for sure are a couple, just admit it you two." Adam says "We aren't dating" I reply looking at all of them. "Let's play truth or dare" Voight says with a huge smile. "Okay" we all reply back. "Adam your first" I say "okay.....ummm dare!" He yells back "I dare you to tell us the truth about you and Kim, then you have to kiss her." Voight says. "Okay...... Kim and I are dating." Adam replies then leans over to kiss Kim. "Jay your turn" Adam says "okay dare I guess." Jay replies "bad idea" I whisper to him. "I dare you to tell us what's going on with you an Hailey, and then I want you to kiss her, and it can't just be a little peck, but also don't gross us out." Voight says. Jay looks at me and I can see him asking me if it's fine if I tell them only using his eyes, so I nod my head so that only Jay knows what I mean. "Okay...  Here it goes. I am not telling you if Hailey and I are dating. If I kiss her then we are, if I hug her, then we are just best friends and partners." Jay says. Then he leans over and I know he's going to kiss me, then I feel his soft lips brush mine and it is so sweet. It is like the world around me is not even there, but once we part, I hear cheers around us. Even Voight is cheering and is overjoyed. I look at Jay with admiration and then kiss him again. Happy we are finally sharing this secret with the district.

A/n
This is not the end. It may take a little longer for me to update though as we just went on spring break and we will be out of town and places without internet. So I will try to update once more during the week. It might me really short though. Like only 200-300 words.