Unexpected Surprise

**Jay's POV**
My phone dings in my pocket, so I gladly open it, hoping it was Hailey, but once I saw the name, my phone just dropped on my desk, causing everyone to look at me, as I forgot we were going over a new case. "Jay?" I hear Kim and Vanessa say. "Bro?" I hear Kevin and Adam say "Hailey's lover?" I hear Voight say and I snap out of what I was thinking and look at him. "That worked?" Adam says joking with me and everyone starts laughing. "Now tell us what's wrong Jay" I hear Voight say "It...It...It's... Erin, she texted me telling me to stay away from Hailey because she is bad news and that she doesn't love me, and that she is just faking being my friend, and that I should fly out there and we could be together forever and I would never have to think about Hailey again....." I reply and I start crying " You miss Erin?" I hear Kim ask, "No, I'm worried about what measures Erin will take to keep Hailey away from me" I reply now heavily crying " We NEED to get Hailey back NOW!! " Voight screams. I reply back with a " I will meet her at the airport, her flight should be here in about 10 minutes. " I reply still crying "Ok, I want Vanessa and Kevin  to check cameras to make sure that Erin isn't here at all, I want Kim and Adam to go undercover as security guards, and I will be here watching in the van. Voight then tells us the whole plan "Okay " we all reply " I bet Jay is especially happy to see Hailey.. aren't you Jay?" Adam teases " Adam shut up! " I yell back, but I was exited, tonight I got to see Hailey.