Running and Hiding

**Erin POV**
I decided to follow Hailey back to Chicago, so then I know she stays away from Jay, and then I can tell Jay he should come back to New York with me and stay there forever and never see Hailey again. But once I am getting through airport security I see the most horrific sight ever. It is Hailey running to Jay, and Jay picking her up and spinning her around, then he puts her down, holds her hand, hugs her longer that he should, and then he kisses her right there in the airport in front of everyone. "Here's your luggage miss" I hear the security lady say, then she kicks my leg and puts me in handcuffs. "Hi Erin. Nice to see you again." I suddenly realize I recognize that voice. "Kim?" Is all I say " Are you ready to go to the district for  attempted murder of a chicago police officer." Kim tells me, then she replies with "ooh this is going to be fun." So I reply back, "shut up Kim, I'm glad your and Ruzek's baby died" which only caused Kim to kick me harder. The drive back to the district was like re living my old days, once we arrive at the district Jay comes to get me out of the jeep. Then ms.perfect comes out from behind Jay, and I see their still holding hands. Then Hailey comes up and smacks me across the face. "Jay Babe, why don't you arrest her for assulting a FBI agent?" I reply in a sweet voice. "I'm not your babe, and no I won't Voight told me to let Hailey loose on you, and Hailey is my one and only baby, and I love HER!" I hear him say.  After 2 hours of Hailey questioning me, and Voight yelling at me and then Voight says "Your going to Jail for a while Erin, BYE! " I was going to jail! Well there goes my life.