Crying and Confessions

**Hailey POV**
After the FBI came and took Lindsay's badge and gun and she went to jail, I grabbed my stuff and basically ran down the stairs. Once I got home I took a very quick shower and changed into something more cozy then I started crying heavily, after about 20 minutes, I was still crying, but a knock on the door shook me from my thoughts. Once I opened it, there stood Jay, "Hey Hails" "Hey Jay" then I also realized I looked like a mess, crying and soaked hair from my shower. "What's wrong Hails?" "Oh nothing" I respond back, but he knows me better that that, before I know it, he pulls me into a tight hug and says. "Lindsay is gone for a long time Hails, she won't hurt you anymore." I look up at him, while we are nose to nose now "Thank you so much Jay" Then he kisses me, it is sweet and it feels almost too short. "I love you so much Jay Halstead, and I want this to be the real thing, I know you dated your partner before and it didn't work out, but I'm not leaving and I want you to know I will never leave you EVER! Your my world Jay! Your my other half, the other half of my heart, my best friend, and the best partner in the world!" I reply hoping he will say something back. "Hailey Anne Upton you are my world, the missing piece of me, the part of me I never knew I needed until I found you, all the things I am not, you are. You complete my Hailey you and I are a puzzle and your my missing piece, this is no where near as romantic as what you said but, what I'm trying to say is that you complete me and I love you more than anything in this world, and the world combined with everything that is in it. I love you Hailey Anne Upton!" I was shocked at his words, taking them to heart more that he even knew.