Airport Vibes

**Hailey POV**
I am currently getting off my flight, but I feel like I'm being followed, then my phone goes off snapping me instantly out of what I was thinking I look down and it was Jay. "Hey Hails? I think Erin is following you, Voight is in the van, Kev and V are checking cams, and Adam and Kim are undercover security guards, when you see me, I want you to run over to me and we will act like a couple, so just surprise me with what you do. Voight has sent me to do this, and I also volunteered because I missed you. Remember act like a couple so run to me when you see me please it is so Erin doesn't hurt you" I was utterly shocked, Erin ..... followed me? I quickly send back a very girlfriend like kind of text " I'm getting into character btw. " Then I send the cute text "Can't wait to see you! I missed you so much you are my world Jay Halstead ❤️😍🥰" Then I see him. I see Jay!! My heart starts pounding wondering what I should do. But before I run, I put my phone in my pocket and dart into his arms. He picks me up and spins me around. While he is spinning me I see Erin, so I whisper to Jay " I see Erin over there, she is trying to get through Security now" He whispers back to me saying " Okay, hold my hand while I text Voight" "okay" is all I say back kinda scared.

**Jay POV**
I text Voight "Erin is trying to go through Security now" he send me back "I will tell Kim and Adam." "Okay thanks is all I reply as I feel Hailey's hand tighten around mine "Hails what's wrong?" "I think she is going to hurt me Jay" and as I hear her say those words I pull her into a deep hug and kissing her head telling her that I will watch her and make sure she never gets hurt. "Do you think we should make Erin really mad?" She whispers to me "What do you have in mind" I reply, but one look into her eyes and I can already tell what she wants, so I give her a kiss and I feel the whole world around me silencing. I am perfect as long as I have my Hailey in my arms.