connie springer +

"Parties here!" I shouted as Sasha, Hitch, Marlo, and I all made our way into our friend's new apartment.

Connie, Jean and Marco had all bought an apartment together that was closer to work, and now that they were 19 and had the stable finances they decided it was time to move out of their parents house.

Sasha and I had also bought an apartment together very recently so we all decided to get together and have a party. At the boy's apartment of course considering it was much bigger than the two bedroom Sasha and I shared.

"Bout time." Jean groaned, standing off the couch. "Did you guys get the alcohol?" He raised an eyebrow as I held up two bottles of Jack, a smile making its way on his face. "Awesome." He laughed.

"We already have a ton of beer and seltzer's and shit." Connie stood from his spot on the Couch as well, making his way over to the fridge, opening the door and motioning to the alcohol filled shelves.

I rolled my eyes, placing the bottles onto the kitchen table, Hitch following with her two bottles of grey goose. "Dude, Hannes and Pyxis really are the best." I laughed as Sasha nodded, agreeing with my statement. "Without them we wouldn't have any of this." She smiled, making her way over to the kitchen cupboards, Jean instantly bringing his arm in front of her. "Nope. You are not about to raid our kitchen. We JUST got here." He pointed as she bent down, latching her mouth into his hand as he let out a loud shriek, shoving her aside as she continued making her way towards the pantry.

"What time is everyone coming?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"About an hour." I heard a familiar voice as I turned around to see Marco coming out from the hallway.

"Hey, there ya are!" I smiled, motioning for him to come over as he gladly did, standing next to me as we discussed how we'd handle the party. All of us agreed we'd keep our personal stuff locked up in the boy's bedrooms considering there was gonna be a lot of random people we didn't know. All of us also agreed to help clean up in the morning which wasn't a problem.

Eventually everyone arrived, led lights lined the edge of the ceiling as they lit up the dark room. Music blasted out of speakers and I'm honestly surprised we didn't get a noise complaint yet.  People were everywhere, standing and talking. Others playing drinking games or dancing. Jean and Eren having their typical shot battle and by the looks of it Jean was winning, which was usual but Eren always refused to give up. Mikasa clung to his side, making sure he wouldn't go overboard which at this point it was probably too late.

Sasha was out on their balcony with Hitch and a group of other randoms. I stood with Reiner and Bertholdt, not exactly paying attention to what they were saying as I held my drink in hand. I wasn't hammered but I definitely wasn't sober, the room spinning ever so slightly.

I looked up at Reiner, examining his face. We'd hooked up twice before but I wasn't sure if I was feeling it tonight. I looked over at Bert, my eyes moving up his tall build before deciding I probably couldn't get to him anyway due to his thing for Annie.

I scanned the room, looking for anyone in particular but no one caught my interest. 'Maybe Jean?' I thought to myself before shaking my head. 'No. We're way too close.' I moved my eyes over to Marco before once again telling myself no.

I sighed, turning around, forcefully bumping into somebody, my red mixed drink spilling onto my shirt. I groaned as I looked up to see someone I didn't know. His eyes widened as he frantically apologized. "It's fine." I laughed. "I should've payed attention to where I was going." I smiled as he nodded before someone called his name and he walked away.

"Now I need another shirt." I mumbled.

I examined the room, looking for a specific grey haired male, only to find him standing around the pong table, cheering on Marlo as he played against Hitch who was kicking his ass.