reiner braun +

- this is her and reiner's first time together cause i figured that would make the most sense to write first with him (yes i'll be writing a few other times as well) so pls enjoy :) also, yes the hitch one shot will be next.

"Jean, it is a house party, why are you so worried about your hair?" I groaned, laying on his bed, watching as he stood in the bathroom, running his fingers through his messy hair that was still in the process of being grown out.

"Okay? I could meet my future wife at this party." He glared.

"Jean, can we please leave? Everyone else is already there." I whined, rolling across his bed as he left the bathroom, flipping off the light switch behind him. "Should I wear these sweats?" He motioned to the pants on his body as I let out a dramatic groan, rolling myself off of the bed, hitting the small rug on the floor before sprawling my arms out. "You look fine. I want to gooooooo."

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to give you a ride." He pointed to me. "And get up, you're being dramatic."

"Wanna fight?" I glared, sitting up from the ground as he rolled his eyes. "Wanna get tickled?" He crossed his arms, raising a challenging eyebrow.

"Wanna leave the fucking house and go to the party?" I stood from the ground.

"You're walking." He teased, grabbing his phone and keys from his nightstand before motioning for me to follow. "Come on, dumbass."

"Watch your mouth." I glared, following him as we made our way out of the room.

"Why didn't you just ride with Connie and Sasha?" He asked as we made our way out of the apartment. "Sasha pregamed and Connie's driving terrifies me." I stated as Jean laughed. "Connie isn't a bad driver."

"He hit a rock the first day he had his car... a rock." I deadpanned as Jean laughed. "Fair point."

Jean and I arrived to the house within 10 minutes. Music was blasting throughout the area while people crowded around outside. "I thought they were doing this at Reiner's apartment?" I asked as Jean and I stepped out of the car.

"Too many people ended up coming and they also didn't want a noise complaint. So they're just doing it at Colt's parents house since they're out for the week and have Falco with them so it's perfect." He laughed.

"This looks and feels like a college party." I laughed as we started walking up the pathway that lead to the front entrance.

"It basically is." Jean laughed, holding the door open so I could make my way into the house.

Not too long after, Jean and I ended up getting separated. I stood by the pong table watching two random people play as others spectated. My eyes went back and forth as the ball was tossed across the table, taking a drink of the seltzer I held in hand. "There you are!" I turned my head to see Sasha approaching me and I happily walked away from the table and the small crowd. "Hey." I smiled.

"It's only been an hour and Connie is already super drunk." She laughed.

"That's not surprising." I laughed. "Where'd Jean go?" I asked as she motioned to the sliding glass doors that lead outside. "He's with Hitch and Marco. I don't know what they're doing though." She shrugged. "Anyway, we're at a party! Meaning you have someone in mind to take hoooome." She smirked, nudging my arm. "So who's the lucky contender tonight?"

"Well," I laughed. "I was gonna try with Colt but now that we're at his parents house it would feel wrong." I laughed.

"You haven't really talked to Colt much though." Sasha said as I nodded. "Yeah, I know, but he's hot and I've heard the dick is good, so." I shrugged.