connie and jean

-note so the setting makes sense.
• they're the same characters in the same au BUT jean and her aren't together and this doesn't happen in the story. :)
-also sorry this is kind of late but happy birthday to my man, connie 😚

"You're taking too long." Connie groaned as I sat on the couch, strapping my heels onto my feet. We were going out for Connie's birthday... again. Even though we just had our annual birthday party that the cast always held for everyone, Connie insisted we go out with just our friend group.

"You're gonna wait." I snapped as I crossed my legs to strap the other heel on. "Besides, Sasha and Jean are the ones still worrying about their hair." I pointed to the bathroom down the hall where I could hear Jean spraying an excessive amount of hairspray onto Sasha's curly hair.

"See, this is why I keep mine short." He pointed to his head as I rolled my eyes. "Good for you, birthday boy." I teased.

Suddenly my phone dinged on the coffee table before I leaned forward, picking it up to see a text from Hitch letting us know her and Marlo were outside. "They're here." I stood up from the couch, pulling my tight fitted dress down a little bit.

"Marco and the others are already there." Connie place his phone back into his pocket before we turned our heads to see Sasha and Jean making their way out into the living room from the hall. "You guys ready now?" I asked as Sasha happily smiled. "Yup!" She excitedly nodded.

"Is Jaeger, Armin and Mikasa coming?" Jean asked as I nodded. "Yeah. They're already there with Marco." I laughed.

"Yeah, we're late cause you guys worry about your hair." Connie snapped as he made his way towards me, throwing his arm over my shoulders. "Let's go." He started walking towards the door, pulling me with him.

"Hey! It takes time to look this good." Jean whined, following behind us. "He's right." Sasha nodded, grabbing a bag of gummy worms off the counter before she started walking with us.

Eventually, we arrived at the nightclub while everyone stood outside waiting for us. We stepped out of the limo and made our way to the group, everyone happy we finally arrived.

"Geez, take long enough?" Eren whined as Jean rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He groaned.

"Wanna repeat that?!" Eren raised his fist before Mikasa grabbed his hand, gently pulling it back. I stepped in front of Jean so he wouldn't anything. "You two are not fighting tonight." I glared.

"Yeah, you guys already broke three tables last night." Sasha laughed.

"Yeah! And I almost got kicked out of my own party!" Connie exclaimed.

"I mean, you and Sasha kind of tried stealing the chocolate fountain." Marco laughed as Connie and Sasha crossed their arms in sync. "Hey, we didn't know it wasn't free." Connie pointed.

"There was no sign." Sasha shrugged.

"Geez." Mikasa laughed.

"Anyway, let's go in! I'm ready to get drunk." Hitch grabbed onto Marlo's hand, pulling him towards the entrance.

"Mikasa and I will be right back." Eren lifted his dab pen before Connie and Sasha turned. "Hey! We're coming too!" Sasha smiled as they both made their way down the back alley where they could smoke.

The rest of us went in, Marco and Armin instantly making themselves comfortable at a table as they ate and basically supervised us. Hitch and I were downing shots of crown as Jean and Marlo watched, seeing who'd give up first. Jean leaned against the bar, watching as I'd bring the shot glass to my lips, tilting my head back as the liquid slid down my throat.