hitch dreyse +

• noting that this is written in 2nd pov since i've grown more comfortable to writing in that style
• i have never personally experienced wlw interactions (unfortunately) nor have i written it before so if anything is like wrong or inaccurate, i apologize
• there's probably some spelling errors as it is late and i'm going to bed but just ignore those and enjoy :)

————————

It was Saturday night and all of your friends were super lame. Not really, they just wanted to go party and you simply wanted to stay home and relax tonight.

Hitch, of all people, also didn't wanna go out, so she opted to come over and hang out with you which is what lead you to your current activities of setting everything up.

You had on your bikini, placing the snacks and drinks on the table by the jacuzzi that you and Sasha had just recently purchased for the apartment after begging and begging the realtor to let you guys get it. It was a nice touch to the place and of course all of your friends loved it.

Hanging out with Hitch was always an experience. She always had the gossip and tea on everyone on set. If it exists, she most definitely knows about it even if you've never said a word to her. It's something you loved about her. That and the fact she was real with you at all times about anything.

You walked into your kitchen, going towards the cupboards and reaching up to grab two wine glasses, knowing Hitch wouldn't wanna drink anything else.

You turned as you heard a knock on your door, sitting the glasses onto the counter before walking over and opening the barrier to reveal the girl. You smiled, reaching forward to give her a hug. "Hey, I'm so happy you're here." You released the hug as Hitch returned your smile. "Me too. I needed a break from parties." She laughed, stepping into the apartment.

You shut the door, turning to follow her. "I know." You agreed, "Jean was literally begging me to go but I just wasn't feeling it."

"Of course he was." Hitch laughed. "That man just wanted to see you in a small dress." She teased. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, he can keep dreaming." You laughed.

"Girl, I almost forgot-" she sat her bags down, kicking the flip flops from her feet before removing her shirt, tossing it with her bag as her swim top came into view. "Ya know how Marlo has this like huge thing for me?" She asked.

You nodded, "Yeah, why?" You watched as she removed her shorts, kicking them with her bag. "Well, rumor has it he's gonna try to hook up with me at the next get together. Isn't that gross?" She scoffed.

You laughed, "Yeah. He's not that cute." You shook your head. "You're a little too hot for him." You complimented, watching her grab the glasses from the counter. "He's cool but I don't know if I wanna like, do that with him." She shook her head. "Like- I don't know- the ugly ones kinda always have good dick now that I'm thinking about." You watched her rethink her decision, making you laugh as the two of you walked to the large balcony where the hot tub sat.

"Why not just give him a shot? The dude is really into you." You shrugged. "I bet he'd treat you amazing."

She softly laughed, "Most definitely. He's a great guy." She heavily sighed, helping you remove the cover from the tub. "But I also wanted to talk to you about something because I've been super stressed about it and you're like my best friend so you're the one I wanna tell about it." She gave you a gentle smile which you returned. "I'm all ears." You followed Hitch, stepping into the warm water and letting your bodies sink in, your tense muscles instantly relaxing.

Once Hitch got comfortable, she felt confident enough to say it out loud for the first time. "I've just been really confused." She sighed.

"About what?" You frowned, taking the button of wine and pouring the pink liquid into the glass before handing it to Hitch. She accepted the glass, her soft fingers brushing against yours as she cupped the drink. "Well, with like, guys or girls."