Doubts | Haizaki x Reader

"(Name)! Just listen! You know that I would never do that to you!" Shougo bellowed as he held your arms in a tight grasp.

You didn't want to listen anymore, you felt so angry that your own boyfriend would betray you.

"NO! ENOUGH! PLEASE. I CAN'T DO THIS, I'M DONE" tears begin to well up and you couldn't continue to shout, "I trusted you...I thought you were actually serious with are relationship, did I even mean anything to you?"

You looked up at him, your expression full of hurt, but Haizaki was too angry to listen to you either.

"YOU KNOW I DID LOVE YOU AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN? THEN FINE! IF YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME, THEN GO! IT'S TOO GODDAMN EASY TO REPLACE YOU!" he raged at you without even thinking.

As he realized what he had said, he instantly regretted what he said when he saw you trembling in fear and bulbous tears flowing down your cheek.

You were so ashamed of yourself that you instantly ran out the door and ran as far away as you could.

Haizaki stood by the door and punched the wall while cursing to himself. 

And then he realized how stupid he was for letting you go out alone. The neighbourhood was a dangerous place at night.

“God, I'm so pathetic…” you sobbed as you tried wiping away your tears. "What should I do..."

You stopped abruptly when a stranger slowly walked over to you.

“Hey babe, are you alone? Do you wanna have some fun with me?” the man creepily asked you.

You forgot that the neighbourhood was lurking with creeps. Feeling your heart race, you politely rejected his request and proceeded to walk the other way. But just when you took another step, the man grabbed your wrist and gripped it with a firm grasp.

“You look like you need it though, let me help you” the man said with a creepy grin. This time, you were breathing heavily and all you felt was fear, you tried to escape from his grasp but he only tightened it even more.

You pleaded for him to stop but he wouldn’t listen, you felt like pleading wasn't helping so you then tried to push him away.

And then it triggered you, his hands were crawling from your waist. You started to scream, “N-NO CUT IT OUT PLEA-”

He pinned you down on the ground, tears started to escape from your eyes as the man moved his hands all over your back.

“SHOUGO! HELP! PLEASE STOP” you screamed for Haizaki as loud as you can.

But then you remembered, he wasn’t coming to help, the realization hit you and the tears flowed harder than ever as you remained helpless under the violator.

It was terrifying.

“HEY, DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” shoutings were heard from behind you, you tried to recognise that familiar voice, but the dizziness wasn’t helping.

Then you heard faint sounds of punches and kicks. You couldn’t do anything, you were too numb to move and your eyesight was blurry from the amount of tears that clouded in your eyes.

But after a while, you felt yourself become engulfed in a tight embrace.

It was a nostalgic embrace.

“Shougo…is that…you…” you whispered ever so softly.

“Yes, it’s me…I’m so sorry, I should’ve come earlier…thank God you’re okay” Haizaki whispered in a gentle voice.

Somehow you found the heart to forgive him and you let the tears fall freely once again as you rest into his arms.

"I'm so sorry...I should have listened...I'm so sorry, I love you...god I love you..." you cried as you felt him kiss you.

For the first time in his life, he felt himself shed a tear and smile softly.

"We're both idiots for doubting each other. I love you. I really do."

~

A/N: I'm sorry for making a sad fanfic for Haizaki again...I was supposed to make another Valentine fanfic for Kise but then I made this. I don't know how it came to here. But this made me cry, literally. I'll plan to delete this if you all don't like these kinds of topics, it's a serious topic and I know it shouldn't be taken lightly, thank you all for reading though. I hope you understand how sorry I am, I'm getting mixed feelings...maybe my bipolarness is kicking in again..