Enough For Me | Akashi x Reader

It was a typical evening and you were lounging around on Akashi’s bed, waiting ever so patiently for your red head boyfriend to come back home from practice. Today was a very special day for him, and you couldn’t wait for him to come back.

Today was his birthday.

You felt quite guilty for leaving him so early while he was at practice, but you knew it was worth it. You left the school to go to his house and spend an hour, garnishing his room with various decorations, with the help of the maids and the butlers,

And you had just bought him the perfect gift.

You had been saving up all your money in the past year to buy a special edition shogi board for the male, and despite how awfully expensive it was and despite all the blood, sweat and tears you have shed to earn the money you needed, you eventually bought the damned thing.

And a red velvet cake.

But many doubts filled your mind as you gazed at the gift. ‘What if he didn’t like it? What if it wasn’t enough? What if he already had a special edition shogi board?!’ possibilities were rushing through your mind and you couldn’t help but feel dejected.

But you had hoped for the best.

A few hours passed and to your delight, a red-haired male walked through the gates of the Akashi mansion and excitement filled within you once he walked inside. Just when he opened the door to his room, he stood there in surprise as he gazed at the all the decorations that hung all over his walls.

You then jumped out beside the door, and greeted him with a smile and a hug.

“Happy birthday, Sei-kun~” you beamed up at your boyfriend who gave out a chuckled and returned the hug.

“Thank you for the surprise, (F/N), I appreciate it” he replied as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. Once he broke the kiss, you immediately pulled away from his hold and grabbed the wrapped present from his bed.

“I bought you a present! I hope you like it” you said as you handed him the gift. You nervously watched as he tore the paper off of the gift and gaze at it.

“I-I’m sorry, if you don’t like it, I could take it ba-” you were soon cut off when he pinned you on his bed, and place his lips on yours again.

“Anything you give me is enough for me” he said, giving you another passionate kiss.

| Extending Ending |

“Wait! You have to blow the candles on your cake and make a wish!” you said once you pulled him to his desk where the cake laid, unharmed.

Once Akashi blew the candles from the cake and closed his eyes to make a wish, you both were eating the delicious cake and enjoying the special celebration.

“By the way, what did you wish for, Akashi?” you questioned eagerly.

“To spend the night with you, on the bed” he said seductively.

Your face flushed furiously and he chuckled at the sight before him.

“P-pervert…”

A/N: GUESS WHAT. IT'S AKASHI'S BIRTHDAY *PARTIES* HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI-KUN~ WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! SOOOO MANY FANFICS OF HIM POPPED OUT OF MY PHONE SCREEN AND I WAS LIEK "LETS MAKE AN AKASHI X READER FANFIC THEN" SOOOOO YEAH. THANK YOU FOR READING. AND I'M GOING TO PARTY WITH AKASHI...*scrolls the pictures of Akashi's sexy body*

Thanks, Jay~