EAT YOUR CARROTS | Midorima x Reader

Midorima’s eye twitched as he sat there in front of you, staring at your empty plate, with only about three uneaten carrots. He waited patiently for you to finish it up but what did you do? You did absolutely nothing about it.

Just when the green-headed man had had enough, he said ever so nicely, “(Name), aren’t you going to eat your carrots?”

And then he got, “No.”

And that is when the fight begins.

“(Name), just eat your goddamn carrots.”

“No. Stop trying to be my mother Shin-chan.”

Midorima gave you a threatening glare, but unaffected to his threats, you crossed your arms and stuck your tongue out to him like a child. But Midorima, obviously frustrated at your childish actions, refused to stand down.

“I swear, if you don’t eat your carrots, I will force you.”

You snickered at his comments and gave him a grin, “You know you can’t force me, Shin-chan. You know you love me-”

He gave you a kick under the table which made you yelp in pain. From the corner of your eye, you could see a smirk forming on his face.

“Eat. Your. Carrots.”

By now, you could see a dark aura emitting from Midorima; you could say that you would’ve backed down and eaten your carrots a long time ago, but being the annoying but loveable girlfriend you have always been, you waited to see how long the real carrot would stand.

“I. Said. No.” you contorted with another pout.

“Why did I love someone as childish as her” he muttered under his breath. You grinned in amusement, seeing your boyfriend like this made you want to go to kiss him, but since he’s angrier than he usually was, there wasn’t a slight chance that you would get any kisses.

“Please, just tell me why you won’t eat your carrots, I thought you liked eating them.”

“Tell me why you want me to eat my carrots. Do you care about my well-being, or are you just being a tsundere again?” you gave him an amused smirk as you watched your boyfriend blush at your words.

“N-NO. I-I don’t care about y-your well-being. For the last time, I am not a tsundere and I JUST WANT YOU TO EAT YOUR FREAKING CARROTS.”

“Fine, how about I eat one carrot and after I eat it, you can eat the rest. But! You can’t say anything about it, nor even do anything, okay?”

The man stared at you suspiciously but he gave out a sigh and agreed.

And this is where the fun begins.

You suddenly got up from your chair and walked to the other side of the table where your boyfriend sat and to his surprise, you sat on his lap.

“What the hell are you-”

You placed a finger on his lips and smirked seductively.

“You can’t say anything~”

You moved your head slowly to your flustered boyfriend’s neck, giving countless shivers to go down his spine.

“Dinner is served~”

You gently bit on the flesh of his skin and proceeded to bite into other areas of his neck. Meanwhile, your boyfriend screams internally, and he could only feel many shivers running everywhere from every bite, his face was obviously flushed with a bright shade of red and he could feel himself sweating hard.

Once you had finished your “meal” you giggled as you saw your green-headed boyfriend, struggling to maintain his composure.

“Looks like I’m finished~” you teased.

“H-H-HOW D-DARE YOU!” he shouted while trying to get you off of him. “YOU’RE SO DISGUSTING IN SO MANY WAYS.”

“Oh, but you love me anyways Shin-chan, I love you too~” you pecked his lips, with a large smile on your face.

“Idiot…I’m not a freaking carrot…”

“You’re my carrot. And I’ll continue to eat my carrot if my carrot doesn’t say he loves me.”

Imagination goes on from here~ ;)

| Extended Ending |

“Takao! You can never guess what I did to Shin-chan the other night!”

Once you had told him everything, you and Takao had a laughing fest until the party-pooper broke up the party.

“(NAME)! THAT IS NOT TRUE! TAKAO, IF YOU SAY THIS TO ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU!”

“Hey, what’s a tsundere with green hair with an orange uniform and is about to kill us both if we don’t run?” Takao questioned to you.

“You should already know, after all he is your boyfriend as well” you patted his shoulder.

After that, the many sounds of screams were heard throughout Shutoku High.

~

A/N: I'm so sorry I just wanted to show you guys this fanfic because this was just too funny XDD I hope you enjoy this piece of mine that I had fun typing up. So many weird things come up in my brain it just makes me laugh at myself LOL. I'll continue makiing the requests and other stuffs, thank you guys!!