The 2 lords part 4 chapter 4 the elf princess and a new friend

The gang would be on Rikku's hydra's back as they found some elves and one of them was name Celsoir was probably the leader of the small group

Rikku was about to raise his hands the hears shera speech about how she wants to be free "I don't care what royal family wants"

Celsoir: "every one in the royal family and kingdom is worried about you"

Shera: "it's not everyone, it's me and he doesn't want me he wants a heir, he won't be happy until I have his baby"

Rikku:(i am partly confused but base on her words basically she dosen't want to be forced in that situation and live freely I guess it's worth fighting for)

Celsoir: "that's quite a honor"

Shera: "how is it honor to be force to marry someone I don't love and give up everything I want in life, I refuse, I'm never going back there, I'm my own person and no one will take that from me"

Celsoir: "but your enslave right now aren't you"

Shera: "don't say that, I will never be anyone slave, the only one I serve is me"

Celsoir: "this just got complicated, you know you don't have the skill to survive without us right, so for your own good, we will bring you back even if it against your will"

Rem: "that was quite a nice speech, I didn't expect that to come out of you, it takes strength, leaving your country and live on your own, I have to admit I like that about you" shera: "thanks rem"

Celsoir: "we have no other choice, lets go"

Rikku: "just a moment elves, come my kobold squad and dragonkin answer my call" he would move his hand which something similar happened to the hydra as 20 kobolds with armor and a 1 dragonkin walk out of it as they make a formation around the hydra

Diablo: "you've already made 3 mistakes without corrections, first of all I am no slave trader, i am bad*** sorcerer"

Rikku: "and second shrea is far from powerless as she is capable of defending herself"