the 2 lords part 8 the discussion

When sylvie told them about 10 days from now when the Elves expected shera back at the kingdom If not they will declare war

Diablo: "is that so"

Rem: "is he for real, he thinks this is worth starting a war"

Rikku: "those elves don't give up do they"

Sylvie: "well no the request is to prevent the war but it did say we have to do it quietly"

Diablo: "you have accepted a quest to return shera, what are you trying to do"

Sylvie: "woah hold on, don't go all crazy on me especially with all of your new members I didn't get the name of"

Rikku: "oh sorry let them introduce themselves"

Bang: "you can call me Bang if you like" he would shake hands with her

Atalanta: "the name is atalanta I'm a powerful archer as well as a general"

Pit: "I'm pit the ordinary angel and I am hoping we enjoy each other company" he would flap his wings a bit

Sylvie: "first aero the dragonkin now all of you what's next a Giant" ((author:something like that but best to not to mention it please))

Sylvie: "i not to see shera, that came out wrong, I don't want to mess with a group that defeated the fallen army, all you need to do is prevent a war in any way"

Shera: "they want to start a war really, I don't get it, why they involve the entire kingdom of Lyferia over me"

Sylvie: "I know it crazy, both the lord and i are in a mess of trouble because of this"

Diablo: (man they are persistent, if they really care so much wouldn't they just want her to be happy)

Sylvie: "well in order to for you to keep shera you'll need to prevent the war another way, be creative"

Diablo: (like some kind of art project, I refuse, how am I supposed stop a war go, Negotiate with the crazy elves, if I had communications skills like that I wouldn't be hard keeping this demon king persona, I think letting other people do it but of course they won't since it's not like that in the game)

Sylvie: "fun fact, prince Kira Greenwood put a huge bounty on shera, he want to inspire more people to look for her"

Rikku eye would show shock but along with some malice (guess I was proven right about I thought of elves but maybe its because he a royal since shera is probably the complete opposite of his personality)

Shera: "but why"
Rem: "why that's so dumb"

Sylvie: "its enough money for a commoner to live a stable life so I advise you to avoid being seen"

Diablo and Rikku auras would show as they seem very piss off

Rikku: "he place a bounty on his own little sister, Big mistake, a fool who is blind by greed tries to take shera they'll regret ever thinking about it"

Rem: "that was a lot"

Diablo: "remember what I told you" turn toward shrea "I would protect what is mine so no one will try to take you"

Rem: "I don't think the kingdom of Greenwood see that"

Rikku: "we need more information so we need to go to the lord, there will be no war I refuse to allow it" he would felt something jump on him as he would try to say nothing about it (ahhhhhhhhhh, why did shera jump like that on me, I mean it's not bad but was not prepared)

Outside the guild, inside the city

The group of 5 now 8 were walking around the city as Sylvie would tell a bit about the lord: "also the lord is the hero of our city"