the 2 lord part 11 Rikku's wrath

At the next day

It seem at the next morning it seem rikku would wake up as he notice Shera next to him as Atalanta as he shows a confused face: (wait a minute isn't Atalanta meant to be with pit, she probably gotten worried about me since i did kinda program her that way)

Some time later it seem nothing much happen except Shera chest was close to Rikku's face as Alicia and the others woke up

Alicia: "well rem and i will head out and inform lord galford about keera appearance from yesterday"

Shera: "please be careful out there"

Bang: "I'm sure they'll do fine while we keep an eye on you"

Rem: "you're the sister who's causing trouble?"

Alicia: "yes please keep in mind you're being hunted by adventurers which is why this prince is coming to hear your decision, don't give into him be strong"

Diablo: "she's not going to and I'm not going to hand her to anyone"

Shera: "Keera said he'd respect my decision so I'll just tell him I'm staying here, then all of this will be over and there won't be a war"

Rem: "okay bye"

Alicia: "well see you soon" they would walk away as diablo would turn and rikku turn to diablo: "now to work"

It seem diablo would sit down as he brought ingredients for a potion as Rikku did know since he's a chemical type this should be easy for him

Shera: "what are you doing?"

Rikku: "he's about to make potions and high quality ones and this is so we can be prepared since you never know if something dangerous appears"

Shera: "WOW you can make potions"

Diablo: "well they won't certainly make themselves and I'm a demon lord, i wouldn't be as strong if i neglected basic preparation" (why do i do this to myself these look nothing like the herbs icon from Cross Reverie, i can't exactly drag and click on rushers" it seem diablo looked at Shera chest which his face turn red

Rikku: (oh yeah this is the real world and wait a minute he making without thinking hmm and he's getting distracted by Shera chest area and i can't exactly blame him and the others definitely aren't making it better)

Aeros would go outside as bang sat down but pit and Atalanta would watch with Shera how diablo is making the potions

Shera: "i never seen anyone finish so fast"

Rikku, pit, bang, and Atalanta look as well as diablo how fast he made it(all: the hell?!)

Shera: "even professional couldn't do it that fast"

Diablo: (i rule, i made this while not being focus, so if i focus i have to do it and if i don't my body does it on its own which if i keep doing this i could regain how i was a master combiner in the game)

After he makes the others potions just as fast it seem Shera notice how Diablo face as he seems like a kitten chocking which confuse rikku mind then she mentioned on how diablo smile which made rikku think but main diablo thought

(She's right i haven't smile at anyone since coming to this world, why would I, i hope someday i can he as confident as diablo without pretending to be him) "i was thinking, i like these moments the could go on for eternity" (that did not just come out of me, what kind of moose monster is controlling this demon lord)

Rikku: "hahahaha don't worry diablo i can share the same feeling as well since doing these moments let us see the person for who they are as well as getting to know each other and make a bond" (omg did i just said all of that without thinking)