the 2 lords part 10 the slave market and the elf prince part 1

Soon they would have towards a place known at the slave market

Diablo: (if this place is like in the games I'm in big trouble)

Rikku: (hopefully it's not bad as the shows in a fantasy settings with slaves)

They enter the place which so far as they saw was more pleasant to look at then they expected

Both of them: "well this is different"

Atalanta: "yeah completely different then what we are use to"

Aero: "best not to mention it"

Diablo: (best not to mention what?, Do they have to deal slaves or something)
They would see the collars on them as it was the same ones on shera and Rem

Then they heard a woman's voice which she has her chest showing: "hello there, welcome to this place, it's not every day i get to serve handsome looking customers"

Diablo: "are you the one in charge"

The woman: "you could say that, I'm the owner Medios" she would look at shera and Rem "oh my your girls are stunning, I'll gladly pay a top rate if your interested in selling today"

Bang: "they are not slaves also no"

Medios: "lets not get butt hurt, the collars threw me off a little"

Rikku: "i guess that would make sense since only slaves wear those kinds of collar, no offense shera and Rem"

She would then look at diablo, rikku and the other 4 as their power as much greater then the norm

"Well now your all power especially the one with the horns and the one in platinum armor"

Rikku: "it seems you can tell how strong a person is by looking at them impressive"

Medios: "incredible, with that flow of magic no one will survive your wrath"

Diablo: (flow of magic what the hell is she talking about)

Rikku: (could it be she's talking about mana)

Shera: "i know right, you can tell how big and powerful they are by the moment they walk into this room"

Atalanta: "eh i guess that would be useful to tell if a situation or a fight is worth it or not"

Bang: "now, now it's best to let her speak before you go on into a rant again"

Medios: "you can sense the flow of magic as well"

Shera: "yeah"

Rem: "is that true, then why didn't you tell us that"

Shera: "you never asked"

Sometime later after they would explain about the current situation but mainly they want her to teach them how to remove the collars

Medios: "i understand, so you want me to teach you how to remove the collars from them"

Diablo: "can you do it?"

Medios: "well now, it's my first time dealing with a magic spelled being reflected too but since Celestine have sent you to me, i can try"

Shera: "yeah"

Rem: "please do"

Rikku: (hopefully that's the case so we don't have to be worry about the misunderstandings as well as they chose what they want to do next which is probably dealing with krebskulm inside of her)

Medios would turn towards rem : "by the way, you a interesting flow"

Rem: "huh"

From Medios perspective she is seeing a purple aura then seeing a large amount of flow of magic towards the middle or close to her belly