Chapter 1: Precious Love

Yoo Eun Hwan

Nayeon heard the girls screamed just a while ago so she wondered why she could only hear the loud banging of the music now. She already had the instincts that something was not right.

Much to her surprise after going out of the bathroom, her bestfriend was already touching the stripper's body— well, technically, it was Jeongyeon's business card that was touching his body but that didn't really matter. She was slowly getting closer and closer to them when Jeongyeon screamed.

Jeongyeon: AISHHHH!! BABO!! I SAID SLEEP WITH ME!! FUCK!!!!!!

That was it! Nayeon eventually became sober and pulled Jeongyeon away from Jimin. Lisa helped her and pulled Jeongyeon by her waist.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was still trying to extend her arms to get to Jimin who was now frozen because of what was happening.

Jeongyeon: YAH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME UNNIE!!!! YOU!! COME TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW!! *throws her business card and points directly at Jimin*

Nayeon: Ani babo!! No one's gonna come to your office tomorrow, Yoo Jeongyeon!

After settling Jeongyeon down in one of the bedrooms, Nayeon and Lisa went back to the party to apologize to their guest.

Nayeon: Jimin-ssi, sorry about that. I hope you can still stay and enjoy the food.

Jimin: Yeah, I'm good. I'll be staying.

Nayeon: Wheeeww that was a relief then. Okay, then come and join our games.

Jimin was following Nayeon when he saw Jeongyeon's business card. She asked him to come to her office tomorrow, he smiled at the thought and picked up the card.

〰️

▶️ PLAY: Paint - MoonMoon

Jimin lived in a very small apartment/goshiwon. He worked as a pizza delivery guy in the morning and as a stripper in the evening.

Being a delivery guy wouldn't pay his rent, the reason why he couldn't quit his night job.

Jimin was still thinking about Jeongyeon and her invitation. Surely she didn't know what she was saying last night, did she? After getting in his small room, he took off his clothes leaving his boxers, and picked up the woman's business card from his table. He lied down and looked at it.

Jimin: Ani ani. You were drunk. Aishhh. They say when you are drunk, you are honest. Were you honest yesterday? Was I— was— aishhh ani. *blushed*

Jimin blushed when he remembered Jeongyeon saying "yeppeun". He looked at the time, quarter to 2 PM, if he'd ask Jungkook to bring him a suit, he could be at her office at around 4 PM. He hesitated for a moment but decided to go.