Chapter 3: BDZ

Stupidly Funny

BDZ HEADLINE TODAY:Yoo Jeongyeon, CEO of the Yoo clothing line, was spotted in front of the Strawberry Strip Club with a stripper!

BDZ HEADLINE TODAY:
Yoo Jeongyeon, CEO of the Yoo clothing line, was spotted in front of the Strawberry Strip Club with a stripper!

User1: OMG. She's that influential richest female in her 20s?

↪️User2: Yes she is!

↪️User1: @User2 what is she doing thereeee????

↪️User2: I don't know but she's actually in her 30s...

↪️User3: I never trusted her bangs.

See More

Confusion and fear were painted all over Jimin's face when he was greeted by Nayeon's gaze after getting inside the Yoos' home. She was sitting on one of the bar counter's chairs, arms crossed. He was sure as hell that she actually wanted to break all his bones right at this moment.

 He was sure as hell that she actually wanted to break all his bones right at this moment

Nayeon's outfit.

Beside him was Jeongyeon who was bowing her head in shame.

Nayeon: YAH!!

Both Jeongyeon and Jimin jumped in shock.

Nayeon: So what are you doing here????

Jeongyeon: Unnie, I already told you about my ca—

Nayeon: Shhh shhh... not talking to you... you, have you seen the article??? Have you seen what you did to the innocent image of my friend?

Jimin: Tss...

Nayeon: OMO! He 'tssed' me! *exaggeratedly fanning herself with her own hands*

Jimin: From what I've heard, it was you who influenced Jeongyeon-ssi to drink a lot and tipped her about me.

Nayeon: *pressed lips* I don't wanna talk about it. I came here just a few minutes before you have arrived so I wasn't really able to talk to Jeongyeon that much yet. The car's on the balcony now, I guess? You may leave.