Chapter 15: The Best Thing I Ever Did

Park Eun Hwan

The day before...

Jeongyeon, Mina, and Eun Hwan were arranging some items and putting up decorations in Jimin's new apartment. Jimin was not with them as he was spending his day with Taehyung.

Mina: Unnie, where should we put this?

Framed.

Jeongyeon: Hmmm, here *put the frame on the dining table and laughed with Mina*. He'd be annoyed.

Eun Hwan: Hwanie! *points at the photo frame*

Jeongyeon: What? You mean appa?

Eun Hwanie: Ani! Hwanie! *still pointing at the photo frame*

Jeongyeon: *took the photo frame and showed it to Eun Hwan* Look, it's your appa.

Eun Hwanie: Ah, right. I thought it's Hwanie.

Jeongyeon: Jinjja yo?

Mina: They have resemblance. Guess it's because they are always together.

Jeongyeon: *nods while looking at the photo* I see. You're right.

Mina: *looking at the photo as well* Unnie, I don't know but... I have a weird feeling about this.

Jeongyeon: What do you mean?

Mina: *pulls Jeongyeon in the bedroom* Remember when you told me that oppa kind of changed his mood when you told him that you had a donor?

Jeongyeon: Yes...

Mina: I know this sounds ridiculous and maybe even insane but... what if Jimin is... Eun Hwan's father? Maybe he was a donor and he feels this too?

Jeongyeon: What? I— I don't know Mina. That sounded really insane and kind of scary.

Mina: Don't you think it'd be lovely if that's the case?

Jeongyeon: It is. But that's really... I don't know. I could've fallen in love with any man in South Korea... there are hundreds of thousands men in our country and you are saying that I fell in love with the exact father of my child?

Mina: Yes...

Jeongyeon: You assume that just because they resemble?