Epilogue: One More Time

Familiarity

Ten months had passed and a lot of things had happened.

Jimin passed the entrance exam to Seoul National University. Jeongyeon and Taehyung later admitted the truth behind his scholarship but emphasized that all his exam and interview results were not manipulated. They had a huge argument because of this but later on, had an agreement that he'd give up his scholarship after two years in undergraduate/basic courses so that he could pay for his own tuition fee.

The couple got married while Jeongyeon was four months pregnant. Everything was rushed but they were able to manage.

Now, Jimin was carrying his one-month-old daughter at past two in the morning, making her sleep again. When she finally calmed down, he put her down to her crib and walked towards his wife who was sleeping peacefully. She miraculously didn't wake up from So Eui's cries— must be from exhaustion.

Jimin then opened one of his books and took the paper that was stuck in there. It was a letter that Jeongyeon wrote for him while he was still at the review center. She gave it before he left for the second week. He couldn't count how many times he had read it but he never got tired. It was in fact what always saved him from his tiring days.

▶️ PLAY: Me After You - Paul Kim

Letter:

Jimin My Love,

The man who changed my life.

Do you know that the first time we met, you already felt familiar and warm?

Do you remember when I told you that I love your eyes? I love them so much that if I could just look at them for eternity, I would.

It all made sense now.

It's because I've been feeling that familiarity and warmth the moment I held Eun Hwan in my arms. I've been looking at those eyes for six years now.

Love,
Jeongyeon

The End

End Credit Sample
(Please watch it until the end 🙏🏻💚💜)

〰️

A/N: So Eui means smile (So) and righteousness (Eui).

I am so gonna miss writing this :(

Thank you thank you again. ❤️

Let's support TWICE amd BTS' comebacks soon!

Andddd... the next book's title is The Better Ones.