Chapter 9: Making A Baby!?

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! MATURE CONTENT! DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IF YOU DON'T LIKE [DON'T MIND IF I DO!~XD]

GOSH THIS IS CRINEGY I'M SO SORRY! SKIP PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T READ IT, I DON'T WANT YOU TO SUFFER. I'LL PUT A WARNING OVER THE 'BAD' PARTS.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WATTPAD TAT

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELIES! I'M SO HAPPY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT OVER 100 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER IN A SPAN OF LIKE 1 WEEK. SO THIS IS AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER!

P.S I'M PUTTING OUR 3 CLAIMS TO BE TAKEN, PLEASE DON'T SPAM IT IF THEY ARE ALL GONE, 1 PER PERSON!

LOVE YA!~<3

The alleyway lights shone by night as if in serenade to heaven's bright eyes

There two warm bodies were pressed together, their breath mingling before evaporating within the air.

"Oh I want you bad~"

Sora gasped in a breath, absolutely terrified.

[Would you like some recommendations?]

Yes < No

Sora was about to curse the damn system or whatever it was. He wanted out!

Option 1!:

[Activate ero-sensitivity and you might survive]

Success rate 19%

Option 2:

Activate aphrodisiac then numbness, let yourself to be taken. You will die soon if there isn't a sufficient enough amount of 'life essence'

Success rate 95%

Option 3:

Die painfully or turn yourself in where you will be doomed.

Success rate 99%

He wanted to cry but none would come out!

What options were these!

It's either be screwed or be screwed!

Sora's skin is amber in the streetlight. The orange glow floods in the alleyway, yet they were quite safe from prying eyes. The open shirt, so soft over his pale skin, mahogany hair tumbling to the small of his back.

Sora felt Akira's hand alights on his face, moving down past his collar bone. He was an angel, now with fingertips of flame.

The male leaned down. Their golden locks tumbling about his pale skin, so strikingly beautiful.

Akira could drink in the male's words like a strong wine and enjoy feeling tipsy. He watched him like he had the stars in his hands and soft petals at his feet. He wanted to wrap him in his arms and never let go. But first things first, he had to make him theirs.