Chapter 1: My Dooms Already Been Set!

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The truck came speeding at a inhumane speed.

"Oh fu*ck I dropped my novel"

The male was oblivious to his surroundings as he bent down to pick it up. The sound of loud honkinh and flashing lights greeted him as he looked up.

"Oh no. No no no no! Not the cliché transmigration! Let my at least finish this new novel I spent $50 blumming dollars on!"

By the time he thought that his body flew across the street like a ball being catapulted. He hung onto the book in his hands for dear life.

The hard cover book had golden cursive writing written on it with a female surrounded by unbearlearbly gorgeous men surrounding her,"

"Ikemen-sama don't touch me there~"

Yet another victim died at the hands of truck-sama yet again.

-----------------------

Sora Saeko POV

The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of my vision and the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. My breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as I lay there, then, I heard voices. People swarmed all over me, trying to help me, I realized. They wanted to save me. If I could have, I would of laughed.

 Surely they could tell that it was far to late for me to be saved. I closed my eyes, I could die happily now. My fragile, human heart beat one last time.

In moments I will float like the sea weed, nothing more than flesh and bones ready to decay in the currents. I want to be saved, I want a rescuing hand to tow me back to life, to the world I know...

When I woke up, in front of my eyes was a numerous stars flickering in the night sky.

It was my first time seeing a night sky this beautiful ever since I was born- that impression vanished in just a moment.

A heavy stench that I had no idea where is the source was drifting afloat on my surroundings.

Though I was able to move away by bearing with it, what stroke me next was a pain that ran through my whole body. I groaned in pain while tumbling on the ground but doing so, the pain has just increasingly worsened.

Gritting my teeth, I put up with the pain. I decide to try and process everything that just happen. I scramble inot the only decently looking place to sit, where there was no trash and sat down cross-legged. I fold my arms over my chest.