Chapter 8: Becoming His Prince Charming!? Seduction?

WARNING: KINDA MATURE? XD BEWARE ALSO A BIT STEAMY? //OWO// 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO QUICKLY CLAIM!

Akira holds my gaze, but instead of the warmth of a lover, it is with an icy hostility

"Oh darling~"

I internally cringe at the voice I made, trying to sound seductive but instead sounded like a dying frog.

He snorts, his face impassive but tilted back a little so he's literally looking down on me. After a few seconds, he turns her head to just staring at me, eyes just as still.

His eyes, they were, in a word, beautiful. From afar they were a plain dull gold as he portrayed. They were simply fascinating, it was so much more dazzling than it came off as. When the sun's golden hue reflected off them, they were a brilliant vibrant gold, with just a gentle touch of haze. 

They could consume a person just with the stories that they told, stories of bravery, happiness, sorrow, contempt, envy, and the most hypnotizing of them all, love. But the most prominent emotion at the moment was rage.

"You shall cease villain."

I see him suddenly fly into the hair, his feathers scattering gorgeously behind him.

With swift reflexes I shatter the crystal in my hand, as he descended towards me I quickly dodge before grabbing him.

I pin him against the wall, giving my best seductive smile, licking my chapped lips in the process.

I chuckle seductively(?), palming his groin gently, wanting to instantly die then and there. It's either my shame or death. I much prefer my shame.

[Would you like to activate seduction?]

Yes   <             No

Then let it be.

-----------

The pinned male felt as if all power left him as he stared at the seductive incubus in front of him. There was such an attraction he felt.

Was it a spell?

"Oh darling~"

Those sweet words were said again but were much more charming as if sweeping him off his feet. As if he were his prince charming although he was the prince charming to many other's.

Soo their lips connected lips alight on his soft lips, like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness. He had been expecting a rough shameless kiss. But this one seemed so sweet and innocent, almost shy.

Sora was gently sucking out the other's life essence to recharge his own depleted ones, this would have to suffice as he wouldn't want to do the more direct way.