Chapter 3: Skill Acquired! Hugs!?

Sora Saeko POV

'Oh gosh, crabby patties! What if they are literally after my ass! I'm not even gonna look back"

It seems the dudes lackeys are after me. There were way to many of them to deal with so I am currently running my ass to escape. If I used any of my skills I doubt it would do anything. And Goddess over here is not even bothering to help me.

My breath came in small spurts, hot and nervous. At my sides, pale fingers curled into sweaty fists, swinging forward as if it would make me faster. Behind me, I could hear the baying howls of the ragged men and jeering laughter of my enemies. Mud smeared my sweaty face as sweat dripped from my matted hair. 

"Please chicken Mc Nuggets, let me live." he cried aloud, throwing himself forward with even greater abandon. My lungs and heart were pumping, but the air didn't seem to be enough as I sprinted forward, panic trembling in my exhausted limbs.

My feet slip outwards on the wet autumn leaves as I round the corner. I curse to my unlucky self. I could see them approaching from the corner of my eyes. I made sure my take out meal was fine, well as fine as it could be currently.

"Let me eat and leave in gosh damn peace."

[Oh I must be leaving now. Seems like my one hour is up.]

"Really right now! When I'm literally about to get my ass whooped."

[Sorry Sora just check your status window. Don't worry I already made preparation. Aiya gfather is not going ot be happy. Alright bye, you know the code if ya need me.]

With that, the little *yatesu!

(*bastard)

"Alright I have like one minute to devise a damn plan. What did she say to do. Let's see. Status window."

I stagger back as a large virtual screen appeared before me.

"Okay what the heck is with these levels. Isn't the villan meant to be more powerful, wait the love intrest are the OP characters. And what the heck are with these skills.' Ero sensitivity' and 'nudity'. You have to be kidding. I'm guessing special, is either my race of the blessing. I have no idea."

Skills: The higher the level the skill the more stronger it is and luck along with effectiveness there is when using it

Incubus's lullaby- Charms the listener and can cause them to fall asleep.

Level 5

Seduction- Increases the charm and sexiness of user. Makes them seem more enticing and lures them in. Also can help persuade the victim

Level 15

Ero sensitivity- Increases all powers x10 but the body becomes extremely sensitive and erotic.